Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jewess prudly admits that jews were the ones that caused faggotry, niggerization and feminism in Weimerica

"we also consider non jews worse than cattle teehee"

my great grandmother apparently used to describe herself as a jewess

I remember muslims having the same idea
They do but if you convert as seen in the past with former warring ethnicities/empires, the Muslims will see you as one of their own unlike Jews who despise you and won't accept the fact you're a jew.

“The Jewish people have contributed greatly to America. No group has had such an outsized influence per capita as all of you standing before you, and all of those who went before me and all of those who went before you.”

“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage

“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good,”

-Joe Biden

“The Jewish people have contributed greatly to America. No group has had such an outsized influence per capita as all of you standing before you, and all of those who went before me and all of those who went before you.”

“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage

“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good,”

-Joe Biden
Bildschirmfoto 2023 05 22 um 171556

The Jews openly admit what they've done but when Non-jews say it, they're ((conspiracy theorists)).

Hitler was the good guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back