Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fact checkers counter the claim that Britain whites plummeted from 86% to 36% in just 10 years, and correct that britbongs were replaced in 50 years

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Clown World 2023

View: https://twitter.com/xbtGBH/status/1722323719597523028?t=KY1TZCnQr6-7JiqvDNW7rA&s=19

The community notes were later removed and no longer show up but I still found screenshot with them in replies

View: https://twitter.com/CommandoShogun/status/1722923065565388848?t=xQ8a0KU1uhO8PxL4oV_6_A&s=19

Just found out

MenuReturn to Full Fact homepage
Donate
  1. SOCIAL MEDIA

London’s white population did not go from 86% to 36% in ten years​

14 NOVEMBER 2023

WHAT WAS CLAIMED​

London went from 86% white to 36% in ten years.

OUR VERDICT​

False. Census data shows that in 2021 53.8% of people in London identified as white, compared to 59.8% in 2011.
A post shared on X (formerly Twitter), Facebook and Instagram says: “Just found out London went from like 86% white to 36% in ten years”.
This is false.
According to Census data for England and Wales in 2021 36.8% of people in London identified as “White: English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish or British”.
However, a further 17% of people in London identified as “White: Other”, meaning that a total of 53.8% identified as white.
By comparison, Census data shows that in 2011 a total of 59.8% of people in London identified as white, with 44.9% identifying as “White British”.
This means that while it is true that the percentage of people in London who identify as white fell between 2011 and 2021, it did not decrease to the extent that these posts claim.
We’ve fact checked a number of claims about ethnic diversity in UK cities, including Nigel Farage’s claim that London and Manchester are now “minority white” cities, and claims on social media that London is “55% non-white.”
It’s important to note that the way questions about ethnicity have been asked in the Census has changed over the decades.
In a blog published in 2019, the Cabinet Office said: “The way that ethnic groups are defined has changed over time. Similarly, the way someone describes themselves may change as their perceptions, or society’s, change. And, society’s needs for information about ethnicity have changed over time.
“This makes collecting ethnicity data, and measuring changes over time, challenging.”
The Census included a specific question on ethnicity for the first time in 1991, when 79.8% of people in London identified as white. In 2001, 71.2% of people in London identified as white.
Image courtesy of Marek Rucinski

This article is part of our work fact checking potentially false pictures, videos and stories on Facebook. You can read more about this—and find out how to report Facebook content—here. For the purposes of that scheme, we’ve rated this claim as false because this is false. Census data shows that in 2021 53.8% of people in London identified as white, compared to 59.8% in 2011.
End deceptive campaigning. Add my name

Was this helpful?​

Full Fact fights for good, reliable information in the media, online, and in politics.
Support Full Fact today

Full Fact fights bad information​

Bad information ruins lives. It promotes hate, damages people’s health, and hurts democracy. You deserve better.
Get the information you need

Return to Fullfact.org homepage
Full Fact, 17 Oval Way, London, SE11 5RR
Full Fact is a registered charity (no. 1158683) and a non-profit company (no. 06975984) limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales. © Copyright 2010-2023 Full Fact. Thanks to Bytemark for donating our web hosting. Privacy, terms and conditions.

the year is 2050 and the polish-albanian elite rule over the south asian peasntry of the United KIngdom

Can’t spell cuck without UK

@Pancakecel have fun with all the brownies there :lul:

England has gone from being 90% white British to 74% white British in 20 years.

every popular capital city is majority non-indegnious

in asia and in europe

I find it interesting how bongland lives rent free in some of your heads

Why would I care? This is an incel site, not 4chan, kid. And don't tag me anymore, worthless user.
You have been here since January and all you can do is insult people and call them grey.

I have been here for less than a month and my threads are more thought-provoking and well-written than anything you ever posted.

Where are your informative threads?
Where are your well-crafted responses?
When did you help anybody?
When did you offer anyone a hand?

YOU are the worthless user with your unremarkable, unoriginal one-line shitposts.

You have been here since January and all you can do is insult people and call them grey.

I have been here for less than a month and my threads are more thought-provoking and well-written than anything you ever posted.

Where are your informative threads?
Where are your well-crafted responses?
When did you help anybody?
When did you offer anyone a hand?

YOU are the worthless user with your unremarkable, unoriginal one-line shitposts.
Keep crying, not reading your essay. Rent free.

And that's January 21, not this year simpleton

Oh, so it's worse than I thought!

Not ONE of your threads got pinned.
You can't refer to ONE single well-written, thought-provoking thread of yours because it doesn't exist.

Of course you're not going to my read my essay. That would be too many words for your little mind, simpleton.

Time to celebrate! Fuck the world.

Your time is up pancakecel
We're not grays anymore, we ascended to highers ranks

Oh, so it's worse than I thought!

Not ONE of your threads got pinned.
You can't refer to ONE single well-written, thought-provoking thread of yours because it doesn't exist.

Of course you're not going to my read my essay. That would be too many words for your little mind, simpleton.
It's comfy inside your head.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

There were really people thinking London was still mainly white in 2013? :feelshaha:

It's beyond over for the united cuckingdom

I heard Pakis rape white British wee lassies and get away with it. Brits are cucked. They clap themselves on the shoulders of how they fought to save Jews and now the Jews are screwing them over :lul: Tbh every British city and town must be "browned"

Such a devine punishment for a stupid, materialistic culture.