Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is up with boomer bluepill gaslighters. I think normies pretend to be dumb.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Whenever you say anything redpill they look at u in a certain way and wanna steer their reaction to you being a bigot/ psycho etc.
Colloquially I think this is a gaslighting profiteer.
Literally the low energy boomers always are quiet, play neutral and use all material like paint to paint a picture as they give you nothing to work on.

Being a fat big guy makes you an emotionally manipulative savior because you're usually a bigger person.
They pre-wire their approach to everything to take advantage of everyone smaller. And get laid for being "le hero". Superman homelander complex.

Say nothing act neutral and profit off of anyone making a peep. The quieter you are the more you can do things to.

Seems like most boomers follow this philosophy As do most normies.
I don't think all normies are low IQ. I think they just know how to play their cards pretending to be dumb.

Just be confident bro

Nope, they are literally just that dumb. Their experiences are so vastly different that they can't empathize with you on any level. It's like trying to explain the concept of how a plane flies to an ordinary peasant in the medieval era. They are out of the game and never revised what changed after they quit.

I am like a headlights

They are like deer in the road!

That's why I try to avoid them.

I didn’t really understand much of what you wrote, but boomers are bluepilled because of the era they grew up in. Their ridiculous advice actually did work sometimes back then

Nope, they are literally just that dumb. Their experiences are so vastly different that they can't empathize with you on any level. It's like trying to explain the concept of how a plane flies to an ordinary peasant in the medieval era. They are out of the game and never revised what changed after they quit.
This.

Although explaining a plane to a medieval peasant would be easier, you'd just have to compare it to the flight mechanisms of an unladen swallow

I didn’t really understand much of what you wrote, but boomers are bluepilled because of the era they grew up in. Their ridiculous advice actually did work sometimes back then
I said that back then there was no mercy or coherence for anyone who wasn’t chad. Basically back then you were a chad with a perfect shining smile or you were an incel who gets gaslit. They seem to know how to pretend to be dumb and be the perfect passive aggressive where we are lead to believe they are dumb, but they are deliberately unaccountable for the issues incels face .

A lot of them play neutral, never be themselves, wait for people to make the first move, and then act like moral police so that girls can find them “safe protective”. Big bear game.

What kind of advice lol

I'm also inclined to read too much into what people do, thinking there are any lights on in their heads. There aren't. Because people pretend to be stupid, it gives cover to actual stupid people. A lot of people are just actually stupid and getting mistaken for people pretending to be stupid. Give them the conditional hypothetical test. I guarantee you a bunch will fail it.
They seem to know how to pretend to be dumb and be the perfect passive aggressive
They don't have to pretend. Being passive-aggressive doesn't require intelligence, just cowardice. Remember, women invented passive-aggression, it can't have a high IQ requirement. Passive-aggression is just how people who lack the self-control to not behave maliciously toward others also lack the upper hand to do anything directly.

Their experiences are so vastly different that they can't empathize with you on any level.
Weren't a lot of them also divorced-graped? They are dumb and weak-willed. Today's simp behaviors from young men are actually a result of their dating advices.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back