Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Jewpillz ruined my life even more

• Thread starter ericdraven10101999
  • Start date
ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Have you ever had experience with jewpills do they help you?

I was put on an antipsychotic last year. It made my mind go completely blank. When I walked alone I no longer had any thoughts at all. I believe it made it harder for me to think of things to say. It totally killed my sex drive. My energy level was lower than it previously was at its best but better than it was at its worst right after fapping, except for a period of a month or so when I was extremely weak and felt like a negative testosterone subhuman shrimp. I quit the medication and there has only been a slight change.

Depakote and burprophion made Me an incel

I take depakote it’s Broootal
My parents are too blame they had me thrown In a psych ward years ago when I was 14-15 for just being honest that I wanted to die (They were just simple Intrusive thoughts) in all honestly It's because they were horribly neglectful and abusive

I swear I have PTSD from the times in the ward they convinced me there was something wrong with me

I took that Jewslop for 3 years and have been off them for 3 years but I swear they made me worse and I swear its like I'm still on them

I hope there is a way to flush the shit out of system or maybe I'm just fucked

My best advice to you is get off them

There's is nothing wrong with you u are just sad because the world has been cruel to you