Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your dream career that your inceldom ruined?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I know all of you had a big dream career of a high tier paying job but your inceldom completely ruined it for you, my inceldom and low IQ completely ruined my dream job for me.:feelsrope:

I was never a big dreamer, never really had a big dream career i wanted to pursue, never was really passionate about anything that i wanted to be my "dream job".

always wanted to study history

I wanted to be a fighter pilot or military officer but i have shit genés and eyesight and I was autistic retard that nobody was gonna follow like a leader

Had many, unspecified idea of what i could become, but becoming a rapper/singer would have been cool

I was able to job cope just fine. But I have no dreams anymore because I’m alone.

1200px-TVA_Linemen.jpg

For it was the opposite. My initial choice helped to bring me inceldom. It was engineering.

Pilot, i always loved aviation

I wanted to be a police officer (excuse glowie comments) but you need to have normie level IQ which incels arent capable of and my autism blocked me from having and inceldom ruined it as well so now I am doomed to work 15-18$ an hour forever
I also thought of being an astronaut, but that was when I was much younger.

Police man. Being 5'7 nobody would take me seriously.

Not a job, moreso a role. I would’ve made a great Klansman, but I don’t want to embarrass them by being a fat fuck. Also, the obvious.

Have never wanted to work

I wanted to be in the army. I dreamed of having a country worth fighting for, not one that ostracized me at every turn.

I wanted to be an artist of some kind. Whether it be illustration or film I wasn't too picky. I got a bachelors in art and an associates in film. Then I realized that getting jobs in those industries is all about who you know. Me not having any friends meant no career in those fields for me. So I realized the only thing I could do as an incel was wageslave and IT was my best bet so I studied and got a solid IT cert. Current job pays meh. Not great but not minimum wage either.

Athlete or superhero.