Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Jews are definitely a distinct race, but it baffles me that their phenos can vary from being sand nigger, to white, to curry, to nig. WTF is going on?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Nigger Jews migrated from niggerland

Curry Jews migrated from currystan

Sand nigger Jews migrated from sandistan

Nigger Jews migrated from niggerland

Curry Jews migrated from currystan

Sand nigger Jews migrated from sandistan
But are nigger jews, curry jews, sand-nigger jews, actually racially jewish, or are they just pretending to be jewish?

But are nigger jews, curry jews, sand-nigger jews, actually racially jewish, or are they just pretending to be jewish?
A kike probably migrated to those lands many years ago and inter married with the locals.

Also sand nigger land is where the Jews are from. The sand nigger Jews are the most authentic, more so than the cumskin Jews from Europe

Jew is not a race. A jew is a person who practices Judaism, which is a religion.

Jews aren't a race there are subhumans

Fuck the kikes

Yeah there are curry jews that look undistinguishable from other curries read up on the black jews and white jews of Cochin

Last edited:
There’s Ashkenazis, Mizrahi, Sephardic and even Ethiopian Jews

There’s Ashkenazis, Mizrahi, Sephardic and even Ethiopian Jews
Yes, it’s all very complex so I try to simplify it for a better understanding.

Ashkenaz (map-todays Azerbaijan) first associated with Scythian culture. The name is related to the Assyrian Aškūza (Aškuzai, Iškuzai).

ASHKENAZ in the land of ASGUAZ.
IMG 1097

Sephardic = Sabir people (not Spain).

I find no connection with Mizrahi who are possibly middle eastern fake Jews. There is a strong connection with one African tribe but I forget which.

“In medieval and early modern European tradition Shem was considered to be the ancestor of the people’s of Asia and he gives his name to the title "Semites" formerly given to West Asian peoples.”

Shem = Sun

IMG 0698

Last edited: