Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews are trying to create new israel in India

Meiteis are not 'Hindu' they are tribals who have their own religion

curries are already jews worshipers and they have supported jews a lot of times so i won't be surprised if Judaism begin to spread inside the india.

curries are already jews worshipers and they have supported jews a lot of times so i won't be surprised if Judaism begin to spread inside the india.
Yeah fuck this slave race

Tribal warfare in the north eastern states one side are Tribals who practice their own indigenous religions other side is Christian
in this case it is a war between ethnicities i.e tribal vs non tribal no religion involved here

in this case it is a war between ethnicities i.e tribal vs non tribal no religion involved here
Yeah true some people are trying to make it look like it is religious violence for their own benefit however

Jews are actually trying to make the entire world a colony of Israel, and they're doing it economically and politically, by owning all the financial systems in every western country and getting jews into power at all levels of western governments and the board members of all major international corporations. It's a multi-tier takeover of the whole world, and unless every jew is executed we are all going to end up as literal slaves.

Jews are actually trying to make the entire world a colony of Israel, and they're doing it economically and politically, by owning all the financial systems in every western country and getting jews into power at all levels of western governments and the board members of all major international corporations. It's a multi-tier takeover of the whole world, and unless every jew is executed we are all going to end up as literal slaves.
It's over. Jews have AI incoming under their own control. They'll release it to spy on everyone even further

Not every jew is rich Jfl there is only a small group of influent people.