Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jews made infrastructure ugly and depressing to feed off of our loosh

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
have u been outside latley every building i see is very plain looking and dark. aside from the infrastructure all the music i hear is very low vibrational sounding like 808s for example. plus everyone just wears black . i swear in my youth everything was brighter.

Yeah, true. Nowadays most architecture is shit modernist garbage. There are exceptions but they're relatively rare

Everything is so depressing, i literally saw 12 year olds smoking cigarettes today, what the fuck are they stressed about, not getting an iphone 15 for christmas?

the trainstation near my house used to look so majestic and church-like

now its just a gray square building

Everything is so depressing, i literally saw 12 year olds smoking cigarettes today, what the fuck are they stressed about, not getting an iphone 15 for christmas?
were it foids

There is no meaning behind buildings anymore. It’s just made for profit, not even to look nice.

Never forget what they stole from us.

The demise of Western civilization.

They deserve a spanking like back in the day, Gimme your butt and then hit it with a broom until the kid confess to never doing it again.

There are exceptions but they're relatively rare
What about this one?

4233_India_1.jpg

They deserve a spanking like back in the day, Gimme your butt and then hit it with a broom until the kid confess to never doing it again.
At least you're from Switzerland. Many of us live at the verge of poverty.

At least you're from Switzerland. Many of us live at the verge of poverty.
LoL, I live on only 1000 usd a month average wage is 4000 nice try!

LoL, I live on only 1000 usd a month average wage is 4000 nice try!
870 CHF is too little if you're living on your own. I currently work in a factory (for disabled people) and I get paid 600 euros (part-time, 5 hours).

870 CHF is too little if you're living on your own. I currently work in a factory (for disabled people) and I get paid 600 euros for 5 hours.
damn bro factory?

870 CHF is too little if you're living on your own. I currently work in a factory (for disabled people) and I get paid 600 euros for 5 hours.
I get paid 200 dollar each wednesday, You actually earn more than me if you earn 600 usd every 5th hour, Jokes on you, Thanks for the laugh.

I
have u been outside latley every building i see is very plain looking and dark. aside from the infrastructure all the music i hear is very low vibrational sounding like 808s for example. plus everyone just wears black . i swear in my youth everything was brighter.

Tbh the current buildings are financially more viable for building and maintenance as the population is only growing

I'm uneducated, so I had to rely on a special job centre (they employ disabled people).
600 usd every 5th hour is more than the 3 dollar i got an hour waging for disabled corp, YOU SHOULD BE DAMN HAPPY ABOUT YOUR JOB YOU LITTLE FUCKING PRICK!

I get paid 200 dollar each wednesday, You actually earn more than me if you earn 600 usd every 5th hour, Jokes on you, Thanks for the laugh.
You know all of my salary goes to rent, right? I live with my parents.

factories fuck you over so bad.
600 USD A 5TH HOUR IS NOT FUCKING ONE OVER, I EARNED 3 DOLLAR PER HOUR AS A SLAVE IN ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRIES

You know all of my salary goes to rent, right? I live with my parents.
Kill yourself if you still think 4,200usd a week is low max that to a month and 18,000

I earn 200 usd neetbuxx every wednesday, The fuck you complaining about!

Where the fuck do you live bro???? Mansion, Villa? Rent fuck outta here!

600 USD A 5TH HOUR IS NOT FUCKING ONE OVER, I EARNED 3 DOLLAR PER HOUR AS A SLAVE IN ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRIES
Brute salary. I actually get paid 460 in my bank account after income tax.

Kill yourself if you still think 4,200usd a week is low max that to a month and 18,000

I earn 200 usd neetbuxx every wednesday, The fuck you complaining about!

Where the fuck do you live bro???? Mansion, Villa? Rent fuck outta here!
You're an asshole, I don't know why are you so aggressive towards me. Did I do something to you?

Brute salary. I actually get paid 460 in my bank account after income tax.
Still more than me! So shut your fucking mouth and stop complaining!

I still don't get why you're always mad when I reply to your comments. I didn't do anything to anyone.

I still don't get why you're always mad when I reply to your comments. I didn't do anything to anyone.
Your complaining about my salary while flexing your 600 every 5 hour, I worked 7 hours for scraps for 7 fucking years! 3 dollar an hour, with only 100 to survive by the goverment as a slave OFC im fucking mad, Stop flexing. YOU EARN MORE THAN MANY OF THIS FORUM COMBINED.

And? I wasn't even bragging or belittling you. I sincerely don't understand why you're resorting to insults.

u sound like a fucking boomer being an incel working at a factory AND living with your parents is a shit tier life.

u sound like a fucking boomer being an incel working at a factory AND living with your parents is a shit tier life.
Not me, Him! He literally earns 18000 euros a month!

Your complaining about my salary while flexing your 600 every 5 hour, I worked 7 hours for scraps for 7 fucking years! OFC im fucking mad, Stop flexing. YOU EARN MORE THAN MANY OF THIS FORUM COMBINED.
'flexing' while I'm the one who pays rent in my household. I don't get anything in return besides food.

'flexing' while I'm the one who pays rent in my household. I don't get anything in return besides food.
The fuck are you complaining about rent for 18000 a month? What kinda villa you live in???

So true, I would've gotten worse punishment if i was smoking at 12

With that huge of a salary you should have no problem paying for rent!
What? We pay roughly ~700 euros for rent. If it weren't because of my parents, I would be homeless here where I live (countryside).

if your parents make you pay rent they dont love you.
My parents are ill. What do you want me to do? Leave them to die and rot away in our house and let the neighbors discover their decaying corpses? Nope.

What? We pay roughly ~700 euros for rent. If it weren't because of my parents, I would be homeless here where I live (countryside).
SNIP

i only get 1000 dollar a month, Quit complaining.

Quit complaining... sure, you talk from ignorance because you're from Switzerland.
Doesnt make any difference where im from, You have an extremely good salary! You dont get to complain.

1000 usd a month vs your:

SNIP