Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jews made infrastructure ugly and depressing to feed off of our loosh

I hope they have jobs for 89 IQcels like me
Job market for disabled people is quite saturated here in Southern Europe. I've been trying to apply since 2019.

Extremely good salary? Sure. I'm throwing rockets as of now.
SNIP

Id happily take 18 000 EUR vs my 1000 dollar a month.

He was rubbing it in my face earlier
How am I rubbing it? I know, I supposed you had an above-average salary knowing you're from Switzerland or whatever. You want me to type sorry?

Sure. Try to live with a 18,000 euro salary here in Spain or Portugal. Good luck.
Ive lived with less than that in spain, I live there from time to time and use way less, Nice try!

How am I rubbing it? I know, I supposed you had an above-average salary knowing you're from Switzerland or whatever.
Im not even from switzerland.

Ive lived with less than that in spain, I live there from time to time and use way less, Nice try!
Cállate, payaso. Ni siquiera sabrás español, imbécil.

How am I rubbing it? I know, I supposed you had an above-average salary knowing you're from Switzerland or whatever. You want me to type sorry?
:feels::feels::feels: B b b but Lonelyus...

JEG har bodd i spania på langt under det du beskriver!

¿Eh? Somos mediterráneos, no "spic". Aprende la diferencia, imbécil.
Ive lived on way less than what you describe you earn in spain!

870 CHF is too little if you're living on your own. I currently work in a factory (for disabled people) and I get paid 600 euros (part-time, 5 hours).
600 EUROS every 5 hours, So if you work 10 hours its 1200 EUR, I couldnt even make that in a day!

Let that sink in before you keep calling it fantasy richfag!

600 EUROS every 5 hours, So if you work 10 hours its 1200 EUR, I couldnt even make that in a day!

Let that sink in before you keep calling it fantasy richfag!

Attachments

• 40761.jpg
    40761.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1
Your complaining about my salary while flexing your 600 every 5 hour, I worked 7 hours for scraps for 7 fucking years! 3 dollar an hour, with only 100 to survive by the goverment as a slave OFC im fucking mad, Stop flexing. YOU EARN MORE THAN MANY OF THIS FORUM COMBINED.