Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFC ITcels finally coming out their closet: cuckoldry

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
:lul: :lul: :lul: They don't even hide it anymore , the IT guys are literally defending cuckoldry

Screenshot 20231111 223440

The post IT is criticizing (gigabased OP) :

3vfxzr8vubzb1

Last edited:
ikr, that was hilarious

They had literally no real reason to complain about that post except that disliking cuckoldry = incel

The mask drops

ITcels are dedicated soycucks

They are my worshippers

They beg that I will one day accept their earnest prayers and sacrifices

That day will never come

If an inkwell said child murder is bad IT would make a thread saying the ancient Spartans had it right and we're being entitled

Now switch the genders and watch the ITards go crazy over anyone supporting cuckqueaning because it's "taking advantage of mentally hurt women" or something:feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree:.

If an inkwell said child murder is bad IT would make a thread saying the ancient Spartans had it right and we're being entitled
100%.

see: abortion

Holy fuck I despise the snarky way redditors always type

Part of the reason I could never stand that fucking site

Seeing the state that society is in, with shit like cuckolding, “polyamory” (redundant to mention this, I know), etc. all being commonplace… I just don’t know bros. It’s very saddening.

Seeing the state that society is in, with shit like cuckolding, “polyamory” (redundant to mention this, I know), etc. all being commonplace… I just don’t know bros. It’s very saddening.
This shit is only commonplace amongst urban liberal whites

Remember the thread few days ago where some foid complained about the dicksize of her partner. All answers were to convince the guy into polyamory and cuckoldry. Reddit is really something.

Remember the thread few days ago where some foid complained about the dicksize of her partner. All answers were to convince the guy into polyamory and cuckoldry. Reddit is really something.
You can't leave us hanging like that, drop the link

You can't leave us hanging like that, drop the link
I cant remember who posted it, it was 4-5 days ago. It was about a 30yo foid dating an 50yo guy with small dick.

everytime i hear the word cuck i get reminded of the disabled dude being cared for by his wife and boyfriend photo