Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR JFL: 40% of the current top threads at r/cucctears are by the same obsessed cuck.

87.jpg
tbh
Shut up, it's good :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
7c3

Sigmas are the least likely type to hate on incels. major LARP if true.

Braziliansigma, if you're reading this, please save some pussy for the rest of us. JFL at being a male feminist

you ever wonder if he's doing god's work by LARPing and making blacked.com I mean cucktears look as stupid as they sound?

BrazilianSigma
Brazilian
Brazil
Brazilcel
@BrazilCel

BrazilianSigma
Brazilian
Brazil
Brazilcel
@BrazilCel
@BrazilCel also happened to join on September 11...

Brazil did 9/11. I fucking knew it.

9/11 was a hologram by ZOG cucks
Tbh.

JFL at thinking some Afghan cavemen pulled off an attack like that. They probably can’t even get dressed in the morning without tripping over.

I wonder what a guy with a great personality like that girlfriend looks like.

pathetic, these normie cucks are even more obsessed about inceldom than even incels

this guy is literally making about half of all new threads on that sub, his whole day/life revolves around monitoring incels

as they say, we are living rent free in their head
Without him, cucktears would probably be dead.

What better way to get precious internet points than to make fun of the disabled every day?

Judging for the kind of posts he uploads and being there all day I wonder if he isn't an incel playing 4D chess trying to blackpill IT in a subtle way :feelswhere:

Judging for the kind of posts he uploads and being there all day I wonder if he isn't an incel playing 4D chess trying to blackpill IT in a subtle way :feelswhere:
:feelsthink:

How much of a loser do you have to be to spend more time thinking about inceldom than actual incels do?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back