Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at believing the top 20% meme

I think it stems from the fact that autism is one of the least attractive things a man can have and the strongest single factor linked to late life male virginity.

Ie.
Autistic men have the highest probability of being incel of all men. Keep in mind many of the nonvirgin autistic men would have had sex with a prostitute for example, and still despite this, 45% are adult virgins.

Certainly even among short men or ethnic men or ugly men (within reason) there is nowhere near a 45% adult virginity rate.

So when you have a trait that is so strongly linked to failure with women, maybe sub 8 law is correct. Ie. The only probable way from these numbers for a male autist to get a real relationship is to be extremely high functioning with their autism, very rich, or very good looking.

Whereas for an average NT white guy with a decent job, 5-6/10 is enough to get by with a few girls who might like you over your lifetime.
This is a high IQ post, and one of the best on here.

Even that short bagel guy had a wife in the past, and was able to attract women (before he was famous). However, autistic men are basically unable to attract women because they don't know basic social skills. Worse yet, they are unable to learn social skills as they have no ability to learn. And even if they become rich (a doctor, lawyer or engineering) they will end up being used and manipulated by a women who only marries for money. I have read about this happening to many rich autistic men. They get married and the wife cheats on them. And they end up losing much of their money in the court system on alimony, spousal support etc.

So basically, it is the autistic men who have it worst of all. They are unable to function in a society that already disadvantages normal men. That is why so many shooters are autistic.

tbh I knew this would happen, foid standards are exelerating, now you gotta be top 1% or bust

Guys. I see average young men with girlfriends all the time. Sure, they may have been lucky, but the idea of absolutely having to look like a male model just to hold a girl's hand is ridicilious.

Nobody is saying that. If you're sub-8 then attracting women starts to become a question of what you have and not what you are, and this is increasingly true the less good-looking you are (i.e. betabux). When what you have can't shoulder the burden of your bad looks, that is when you become incel.

I think it stems from the fact that autism is one of the least attractive things a man can have and the strongest single factor linked to late life male virginity.

Ie.
Autistic men have the highest probability of being incel of all men. Keep in mind many of the nonvirgin autistic men would have had sex with a prostitute for example, and still despite this, 45% are adult virgins.

Certainly even among short men or ethnic men or ugly men (within reason) there is nowhere near a 45% adult virginity rate.

So when you have a trait that is so strongly linked to failure with women, maybe sub 8 law is correct. Ie. The only probable way from these numbers for a male autist to get a real relationship is to be extremely high functioning with their autism, very rich, or very good looking.

Whereas for an average NT white guy with a decent job, 5-6/10 is enough to get by with a few girls who might like you over your lifetime.
correlation ≠ causality

yet most adult men are non virgin and have been in long term relationships. keep coping, basement dwelling retard
They won't be in a relationship with anything near their looksmatches if they're sub7 and not financially stable. They also get cucked in those relationships. Many incels rather not be in a relationship if the only option they have is getting cucked by a 40+ year old landwhale, just because some cucked normies choose that option doesn't mean they're better off than being incel. Also, a lot of sub6 men who got in relationships, or who are still in relationships, had them before tinder and online dating apps got big which inflated rostie smv to astronomical artificial levels.

It’s over for many many men
I remember a poster on here (might even have been @Insomniac ) said something like
"Over 75% of men throughout the ENTIRETY of history have failed to reproduce or find love."
not sure on how accurate that is, but still goes in line with the top 20% thing

Tinder has become real life.

I'd say males who are 5/10 PSL get laid rarely, like once in a full moon.
Males who are 6s and 7s get laid occasionally
Males who are 8+ get laid consistently.
If you're sub 5, it's ovER.

I think this is more realistic than OP's sub-10 cope

Lmfao sub10 as if everyone is a subhuman as us

Keep coping, normies get love and sex often while we uglies can eat dirt

Not if they're sub6. The best they can be are betabuxxers and get cucked in today's modern soyciety.

Not if they're sub6. The best they can be are betabuxxers and get cucked in today's modern soyciety.
I didnt deny that. I have seen it with my two eyes uglies getting cucked by their gfs who mog them to the moon and back

Lmfao sub10 as if everyone is a subhuman as us

This thread is still about Tinder. Sub 10 is real on Tinder as the image proves.

I am saying that more and more relationships emerge from online dating. Yes as a Normie u can find a gf these days with social circle. But this will become much harder and more rare in the near future cuz online dating is growing.

This thread is still about Tinder. Sub 10 is real on Tinder as the image proves.

I am saying that more and more relationships emerge from online dating. Yes as a Normie u can find a gf these days with social circle. But this will become much harder and more rare in the near future cuz online dating is growing.
Time to slaughter foids and kuffar

untill they are 20 foids wants the top 1%
20-25 they are ready to "settle" for top 10%
25-30 top 20%
30-40 top 35%
40+ tbh just anyone that can provide for them while they watch dr phill.
Pretty much this except even worse.

If you want to have a true prime female (young, beautiful, non-existing or at least low mileage, etc) nowadays, especially if you want a truly satisfactory relationship with her (her willing, her respecting you, long-term, etc) you gotta have ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING going for you; you gotta be young yourself, handsome, tall, NT, social, alpha, rich, have status, etc, etc.

Then there is more leeway to lacking some stuff the older and uglier you go with the foid, and the more cucked and unsatisfactory the relationship (i.e. betabuxx).

The vast majority of men would be able to betabuxx an extremely ugly, extremely old, high-mileage foid provided they had a good job, but the percentage of men able to get a decent, durable relationship with that aforementioned prime, beautiful, non-existing or at least low mileage foid is like 0,0001% nowadays.

Imagine an average tinder swipe takes 1/2 min. Some swipes are instant but some take a min or 2 to look at the pics and whatever. Also opening the app take a few seconds each session. now multiply 30k swipes by .5 min. 250hrs of time to get NOTHING in return. And this is not even counting texting time. Now imagine you work all week. That is 25 saturdays where you sit and tinder for 10hr straight. JFL at your precious time wasted to get NOTHING.

The only good thing about this is that incel numbers will increase and the blackpill will be spread like wildfire.

Females are only really attracted to the top 20% but they do usually settle for a less attractive guy which is where most males come in.

Incels who cant get anyone at all are in the vast minority.

Ie.

brutal autismpill
nevr began for elliot
Imagine an average tinder swipe takes 1/2 min. Some swipes are instant but some take a min or 2 to look at the pics and whatever. Also opening the app take a few seconds each session. now multiply 30k swipes by .5 min. 250hrs of time to get NOTHING in return. And this is not even counting texting time. Now imagine you work all week. That is 25 saturdays where you sit and tinder for 10hr straight. JFL at your precious time wasted to get NOTHING.
JFL at using tinder in 2019

Last edited:
I want to see a graph that shows if there is a correlation between whether a poster believes sub8 theory (and now sub10 theory) and has autism, because I firmly believe there would be one.
+1

Jfl at this teracope

JFL @ IT channeling cucks who don't get the point of 80-20 theory.

No shit 80% of men aren't virgins. But most men will have to bust their asses off and take scraps to get laid with any consistency. Men who can't (autists) or won't (volcels who demand a fair looksmatch) do this generally won't have foids available to them even if they are 7s physically, unless they excel in some other field. Foids like men who stand out (in a "good" way), and by definition the average man doesn't stand out.

And OP is specifically referring to Tinder, which is the sexual revolution on steroids.
:yes::yes:

Females are only really attracted to the top 20% but they do usually settle for a less attractive guy which is where most males come in.
why would they settle for a less attractive guy if they are all capable of getting chadlites on tinder or other dating apps.

Foids are only genuinely attracted to the top 0.01% of men.

But they’ll settle for a man as long as he is above a 4 and he betabuxxxes her and is happy being cucked.
this

why would they settle for a less attractive guy if they are all capable of getting chadlites on tinder or other dating apps.

Betabux.

But even that's not guaranteed as women can easily makes lots of money themselves now.

No brakes on the hypergamy train.

Cope, normies can score occasionally through social circles. But yeah, anyone that’s not a male model is struggling like us bottom-of-the-barrel men :feelsgah::bluepill:
agreed