Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at betabuxers

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
They'll lecture you about having ambition, goals, progressing in life ("chad peaked in high school bro"), growing up, etc, when that's the exact opposite of what they're doing by working all day. Society is scamming them into neglecting their lives for a fake idea of success. And the end result is thousands of hours of working and contributing to society for nothing, a wife who cucks them, and having to raise chads kids as his own, and looking even uglier than if they had a healthy lifestyle, which means they get cucked more.

Ik it's not like we do a lot with our lives, but at least we're not deluded.
And when we do work hard on something, we work for ourselves. As in really for ourselves, not for others in our business, which is also cucked. Like gymceling, looksmaxxing... Or even just discussing and reflecting on blackpills.

Ik some incels out there can't neetbux, i can't either, i have a job too, but there's a huge difference between just holding a job and tryharding like they do.

I don't want to work for nothing

I don't do anything anymore, don't give a fuck about anything anymore, when I want to do work I do it, but I don't tolerate anything anymore. Becoming more low-inhib each day. I only do my job as good as necessary to avoid being thrown out of the house of my parents, but I spit on the notion of ambition or anything like that. As much as necessary - nothing more. Fuck this life. And I hate it how people want enormous motivation nowadays even for low-level jobs, it shouldn't be that way, the labor market is as sickening as the dating market. The complete freedom of options is nothing good, nowadays you have to be as disciplined as a German, as intelligent as an Asian and as aggressive as an Arab to even be allowed to fight for scraps, it shouldn't be that way.

My ancestors didn't have to travel around the world or perform self improvement as a sisyphean task just to be allowed to get a basic education/without getting seen as lazy, there were no requirements regarding studying abroad just to be allowed for further educational programs and to show that you have seen the world, no, you just had to have minimal grades and you were guaranteed education/jobs. Today you have to show your life experience, which means that chads/women/etc. who traveled and fucked around the globe have more opportunities than a worker who worked his entire life in one job and in one town (the latter is even seen as a sign of character weakness).

Furthermore, motivation is useless anyways and can only bring you so far, talent is everything and if you don't have it you can try and try but you still won't have the ability to compete when somebody with better talents comes (and life is a fucking competition, women/money/jobs - everything is limited and there is far too less to satisfy everyone). Talent is everything, the rest is meaningless, self-improvement is a scam. Fuck attractive people, fuck capitalism, fuck simps, fuck industrialization, fuck Big Tech, fuck science, fuck universities, fuck employers, fuck chads, fuck women and fuck talented people - nothing more than hatred and contempt towards so(y)ciety.

Last edited:
I can smell the soy from the betabuxxers. They get to do what? play their switch while their wife is being fucked by her boyfriend.
Based
I don't do anything anymore, don't give a fuck about anything anymore, when I want to do work I do it, but I don't tolerate anything anymore. Becoming more low-inhib each day. I only do my job as good as necessary to avoid being thrown out of the house of my parents, but I spit on the notion of ambition or anything like that. As much as necessary - nothing more. Fuck this life. And I hate it how people want enormous motivation nowadays even for low-level jobs, it shouldn't be that way, the labor market is as sickening as the dating market. The complete freedom of options is nothing good, nowadays you have to be as disciplined as a German, as intelligent as an Asian and as aggressive as an Arab to even be allowed to fight for scraps, it shouldn't be that way.

My ancestors didn't have to travel around the world or perform self improvement as a sisyphean task just to be allowed to get a basic education/without getting seen as lazy, there were no requirements regarding studying abroad just to be allowed for further educational programs and to show that you have seen the world, no, you just had to have minimal grades and you were guaranteed education/jobs. Today you have to show your life experience, which means that chads/women/etc. who traveled and fucked around the globe have more opportunities than a worker who worked his entire life in one job and in one town (the latter is even seen as a sign of character weakness).

Furthermore, motivation is useless anyways and can only bring you so far, talent is everything and if you don't have it you can try and try but you still won't have the ability to compete when somebody with better talents comes (and life is a fucking competition, women/money/jobs - everything is limited and there is far too less to satisfy everyone). Talent is everything, the rest is meaningless, self-improvement is a scam. Fuck attractive people, fuck capitalism, fuck simps, fuck industrialization, fuck Big Tech, fuck science, fuck universities, fuck employers, fuck chads, fuck women and fuck talented people - nothing more than hatred and contempt towards so(y)ciety.
Tera based