Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at cannon fodder cucks

ukie whores english really pisses me off
I remember a while back one rejected me saying :
"no it's me married"

fucking retarded teehee whore can't even speak right yet tutorial mode
enables her to disrespect incels in a country she doesn't belong to

Holy fuck:feelskek: this is one of the most brutal things I've ever seen:feelskek::feelskek:

Go to reddit to post this on r/Ukraine and capture those soys reaction

Holy fuck:feelskek: this is one of the most brutal things I've ever seen:feelskek::feelskek:

Go to reddit to post this on r/Ukraine and capture those soys reaction
It would be deleted in a second:feelshaha:
I hope the whores on the left get what they deserve :society::society: a lot of them have husbands at home too

I hope the whores on the left get what they deserve :society::society: a lot of them have husbands at home too
they're doing odessa next
the place was a hub for tinder scams

They won't when they are also dead. Because males don't get to live but the whores do:feelsree::feelsdevil:

Henry creel maxxx.....fix the world

This post is a great reminder to never fight for your country. Even if by a miracle Ukraine wins, those millions of women are never coming back. Why fight for gay abstract bullshit theories like country, freedom, and democracy if you can't get pussy. These poor cannon fodder cucks are told they are fighting for their nation and its future while their kike government literally allows those who give birth to the future nation (foids) to flee the country to get creampied and bred by foreigners. The sad and hilarious thing is no matter how many Ukrainians the Russians kill and no matter how many cities the Russians destroy, nothing is more destructive to Ukraine's future than this. Ukraine could literally be wiped off the map and it still would not be as genocidal to the Ukrainian people as Zelensky allowing all the women to flee the country:feelskek:

I kinda feel bad for these cucks, but not really:feelshaha: as I wouldn't hesitate to coerce, exploit and creampie as many of their women as possible

Just die to feed the ego of some faggot dictator/president theory

This post is a great reminder to never fight for your country. Even if by a miracle Ukraine wins, those millions of women are never coming back. Why fight for gay abstract bullshit theories like country, freedom, and democracy if you can't get pussy. These poor cannon fodder cucks are told they are fighting for their nation and its future while their kike government literally allows those who give birth to the future nation (foids) to flee the country to get creampied and bred by foreigners. The sad and hilarious thing is no matter how many Ukrainians the Russians kill and no matter how many cities the Russians destroy, nothing is more destructive to Ukraine's future than this. Ukraine could literally be wiped off the map and it still would not be as genocidal to the Ukrainian people as Zelensky allowing all the women to flee the country:feelskek:

I kinda feel bad for these cucks, but not really:feelshaha: as I wouldn't hesitate to coerce, exploit and creampie as many of their women as possible
any sane ukrainian would be demoralised. shit like this is the reason there will be no ww3 any time soon. russia, ukraine, all of the west are like this, where there is little left back home to defend... no morals, no ''freedoms'', and all your women are whores who are feminists who will fuck off the minute shooting starts. if politicians want to start a war there will be no hoorahing like a century ago, they would have to drag everyone in kicking and screaming.