Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sex boycott

So she acknowledges that single foids are whores, sucking their boss's fat cock :feelskek:

Gather them in breeding farms and make them vegetative bc they posted this when we take power

In gta v

They will just have sex with dogs instead

about what rights this bitches are talking about? They already have more rights than men.

about what rights this bitches are talking about? They already have more rights than men.
They have free love, sex and money, a woman could never become involuntarily homeless, their life is like the life of a 6yo child. Their only complaint is that they can be murdered but most murder victims are men. There is litterally no aspect of soyciety where women have it worse.

men will replace foids with AI sex androids.

Chad always wins

btw first comment is suifuel

Imagine living in a country where men care more about babies than women

It's that bad

Here's another thing she's missing :

Women are already avoiding sex with the men they don't want to have sex with.

What she proposes to implement is already there.

Now, refusing sex when a 6'2, chiseled jawlined, hunter-eyed Chad present himself ?

That's a whole other story.

They have free love, sex and money, a woman could never become involuntarily homeless, their life is like the life of a 6yo child. Their only complaint is that they can be murdered but most murder victims are men. There is litterally no aspect of soyciety where women have it worse.
They target normal men but not rich/creeps being the real problem

The dude jizzing on a train is the problem
The politicians making school and work hell is the problem

Not normal men.

Here's another thing she's missing :

Women are already avoiding sex with the men they don't want to have sex with.

What she proposes to implement is already there.

Now, refusing sex when a 6'2, chiseled jawlined, hunter-eyed Chad present himself ?

That's a whole other story.
Shes going to do just like the jew fucking the nazi! Shes actually helping femenist movement by being owned- i mean owning chads cock!

Basically total inkie death, they don't want chad to be left out tho

Lmao, At least it seems like foids know really well about where is the source of the societal energy they have at the moment. Imagine an incel who went NEET, He's not producing anything but all he does is consuming the resources in terms of Economics. What foids do is just blackmailing the soyciety by saying "I'm not going to have sex with you misogynistic chuds :foidSoy: ", but at the same time it means that they can't contribute any sort of virtue or productivity for the soyciety. The only thing they can provide for this world is their pussy, nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited:
This could never work as the worst thing in femoid existence is not having sex.

Woman know they own and control nothing but sex that's why they Weaponize it.

Fucking stupid foid Chad only as per usual

These women will just die out. No one cares if they want to be volcel

Not that any men are really getting sex anyways (except for chads ofc jfl)

The most cruelest of jokes ever made. WTF

I've been on sex boycott my entire life

FUCKING CUNTS, I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE

That thing just screams big-data generated slogan. Anyway, fuck them for being dumb enough to go along with it. Also, I always hear the stupid “4*” shit but never what’s so bad about men in South Korea. It seems like just hysterical female groupthink with no real rhyme or reason.

ik some foids who went on a 'relationship strike' in HS after some breakups or w/e

they are retarded

every male has had bad experiences with foids, but as soon as a foid has a single bad experience with her bf she becomes a short-haired ugly feminist hobbit