Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jfl at cumskin copers thinking they can get back at white foids by fucking noodlewhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I don't think white foids care what we do at all--they only care about Chad. I don't understand SEAmaxxers or Noodlemaxxing whites tbh, because I still feel like it's a cope, and something of a betrayal of ricecels. It also creates HAPAs, who have it fucking brutal.
Playing into racemaxxing doesn't solve the root issue: foid hypergamy

They care a little bit because they are sick in the head and want every non chad male to be in mental anguish 24/7 and never find any "escape". But no, theyre not jealous. They just want to see you miserable

I’d never sink low to a noodlewhore they are the second least attractive race to me

Working out won’t change your bone structure ricecel.

Ricecel life = extreme expert impossible mode

What kind of cucks are asian males? Lol

They need to begin jihad against the cumskins

What kind of cucks are asian males? Lol

They need to begin jihad against the cumskins
The foids are the problem here: they betray their own race because they feel entitled to white Chad, and like to cause Asian men suffering :blackpill:

Jfl at thinking a white woman cares if some balding ugly manlet white dude gets a noodlewhore
Ya, white women are only 2nd in power to a white Chad. That is the hierarchy

Ricecels need to to beat their women and kill the mayocels that try to ascend in the East(in Civilization)
nah they need to keep being cucks so i can one day ascend with a noodlewhore in the east

The foids are the problem here: they betray their own race because they feel entitled to white Chad, and like to cause Asian men suffering :blackpill:
When will ricemen start seizing white foids??

lmao look at that coping ricecel, working out wont help ricecels in any way, foids would choose a fat cumskin over a fit ricecel

desperate whitecels go to asia to get slanted.

They care a little bit because they are sick in the head and want every non chad male to be in mental anguish 24/7 and never find any "escape". But no, theyre not jealous. They just want to see you miserable