Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Am i going insane, what do they mean by this?

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ameiqi/i_almost_became_an_incels_gf/

I honestly cant find anything wrong with these texts other than the guy being an overly enthusiastic autist. Sure i wouldnt send these messages out of pure cringe unless i was euphoric and low inhib. I dont see how it is actively bad enough to screenshot and post somewhere?

She even has him in contacts as "narcissistic weirdo" when the guy asked her about her feelings in every single message and didnt make any egoistic remarks, do they even know what the word means?

"The red flags were off the chain but he doesn’t even have Reddit HE TALKS LIKE A TYPICAL INCEL LMAO"

So are these foids so used to zoomer niggertalk that when they read a proper sentence their first association is incels jfl

At this point its obvious foids are disgusted by any sign of humanity you show, they want to be treated like dogs. Dont open up in any capacity no matter what they say, or youll end up screenshoted on reddit for thousands of trannies to see:feelsjuice:

"Ohh looks don't matter, i can date incels with good personality :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

Toliets when actual uggo asked them out:
"Creep keep asking me out, and it's traumatizing!"

Pathetic.

Jfl don't want intelligent man unless they are attractive

foids are wild animals, don't expect them to understand a proper sentence.

Everyone’s an incel

My boyfriend is such an incel sometimes :foidSoy:
My father voted trump he is actually an incel:foidSoy:
My uncle got divorced and remarried, what an incel :foidSoy:
My brother told his girlfriend to clean for him, how did he become an incel :foidSoy:

thats whats wrong
i get that foids pussy turns outside in when they read it, but is the disgust really so strong they wish him death
Screenshot 20240209 0608482

isnt having the power of eugenics between their legs enough, they also want to actively genocide us

Lol woman truly the meme gender kek. They like abusive person more than this kind of people and even consider shooting them.

Never show your weakness to woman, they will find it disgusting fucking hell woman, why are they like this? Such a fucking lie anime and media woman are when they are this fucking thing. Truly wild

Sure this guy is an autist but how can you do this to someone who truly loved you? Like really man, he’s love her genuine. Unlike chad who wanted woman just for sec and treat them like trash

Last edited:
He's pressing too much, but there's nothing there that warrants posting that and being mean to him. He's asking you how you feel and he wants to do shit with you. Why be nasty? People can be so shitty.

browsing reddit will make anyone insane

Sure this guy is an autist but how can you do this to someone who truly loved you? Like really man, he’s love us genuine. Unlike chad who wanted woman just for sec and treat them like trash
take the darktraidpill

Sure this guy is an autist but how can you do this to someone who truly loved you? Like really man, he’s love us genuine. Unlike chad who wanted woman just for sec and treat them like trash
If her mom showed her these messages in the context of them being from her dad when they first started dating shed think hes such a caring nice guy le disney prince irl

But in reality they want chad to mount them on the first date, then not text them until 2 days later when his balls are full of cum again. This guy can wageslave for another 10 years with his autist iq then come back and take care of her 3 kids

Why do they call him narcissistic

browsing reddit will make anyone insane
i honestly cannot use any social media where women express their opinions or thoughts in any way. It is blackpilling beyond any statistic or meme when you see how ubiquitous total female hysteria has become

I pray that this is the (((algorithm))) feeding me suicide fuel and that its not this bad

Or that at least women arent hard wired to be this insanely retarded but that its the environment twisting them

"I can’t believe people actually talk like that. At least not towards someone they are tying to court."

Talk like what? Not using retarded texting lingo and actually expressing your thoughts like an intelligent human is offputting to these entitled whores.

"I can’t believe people actually talk like that. At least not towards someone they are tying to court."

Talk like what? Not using retarded texting lingo and actually expressing your thoughts like an intelligent human is offputting to these entitled whores.
Screenshot 20240209 0641032

they're actually braindead

It's a bit waffly and verbose but I don't see what that has to do with being an incel.

Why bad did thing did he said?
"You have a bad pERsonality" :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Kek, he probably told her about race difference in IQ after reading up on it online :feelskek:

So she cuddled with him and he's an "incel" :feelshaha:

least retarded foid
never began for autistcels

do they even know what the word means?
They don't care. The way female mind works is: I don't like this person -> he is a <NEGATIVE LABEL>. The negative label is chosen by how they believe it will poison others against him, not by whether there is any veracity to it.
At this point its obvious foids are disgusted by any sign of humanity you show, they want to be treated like dogs. Dont open up in any capacity no matter what they say, or youll end up screenshoted on reddit for thousands of trannies to see:feelsjuice:

Turns out she's asd too, some NT will get with her just as the previous fucks she had likely were.

Fucking stupid cunt she is braindead

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ameiqi/i_almost_became_an_incels_gf/

I honestly cant find anything wrong with these texts other than the guy being an overly enthusiastic autist. Sure i wouldnt send these messages out of pure cringe unless i was euphoric and low inhib. I dont see how it is actively bad enough to screenshot and post somewhere?

She even has him in contacts as "narcissistic weirdo" when the guy asked her about her feelings in every single message and didnt make any egoistic remarks, do they even know what the word means?

"The red flags were off the chain but he doesn’t even have Reddit HE TALKS LIKE A TYPICAL INCEL LMAO"

So are these foids so used to zoomer niggertalk that when they read a proper sentence their first association is incels jfl

“If you are looking for an image, it was probably deleted”

Over for latetothreadcels