Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at guys who run out of things to say

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
If a girl likes you she will keep the conversation flowing because she is interested in you. If you run out of things to say then she doesn't like you. Conversations go both ways. If you have to make all the talking then it's not going to end well.

The stuff people talk about these days in public isnt really a great loss tbh. I generally wonder and try to anticipate what crap is going to fly out their mouth after 'hello'. It is usually mundane.

If some average bimbo wants to ignore me, thats generally fine.

Just ask her about her interests and she will not stop talking, as long as she has interests. I talk out of experience.

Lol no

I've seen chicks talking to Chads with hope, but then the Chad is really uninteresting/can't converse well and I litterally see the girl's pussy dry up.

OP shows what a basement dwelling retard he is once more

NekoStance said:
Lol no

I've seen chicks talking to Chads with hope, but then the Chad is really uninteresting/can't converse well and I litterally see the girl's pussy dry up.

I have more exeprience that you do. Trust me on that.

Chatting is just a norm. It won't dry her up

Anon said:
NekoStance said:
Lol no
I have more exeprience that you do. Trust me on that.
Chatting is just a norm. It won't dry her up
Lol no you do not

from your posts it's clear you have very little experience

if you do have experience you are a major autist who has inferred the experience incorrectly

but tbh you just sound like a complete basement dweller

How about guys who nervous-talk at 200 words per minute because they are searching for the right thing to say frantically and can't explain themselves because of the pressure so they start spilling their entire vocabulary onto the conversation, like a salt shaker of embarassment and internal anguish?

NekoStance said:
Lol no you do not

from your posts it's clear you have very little experience

if you do have experience you are a major autist who has inferred the experience incorrectly

but tbh you just sound like a complete basement dweller

Shuf the fuck up. You know nothing. I'm the expert.

blickpall said:
How about guys who nervous-talk at 200 words per minute because they are searching for the right thing to say frantically and can't explain themselves because of the pressure so they start spilling their entire vocabulary onto the conversation, like a salt shaker of embarassment and internal anguish?

Girl will still talk back if she likes him. Girls don't care if you are nervous.