Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill jfl at how easy FOids have it. This bitch;s looksmax roped

Her looksmatch was aborted.

"Oh noooo someone was brave enough to type what we all thought but were too afraid to say, I'm so outraged now grrrr"
Oh IT

NASA could use her nostrils to store rockets in.

No one had sex with her. She just imagined it because she was so ugly. Ugly foids do that to validate themselves. I knew an ugly foid who was convinced a man had touched her up when he hadn't (i was there). She'd bring it up for years pretending to complain about it. Really she was signalling that men dont find her unnattractive

Ugly foids can get laid easily on tinder. But most dont know about it.

Does any inceltear member ever read what they say? Every single comment I have read so far just shows me that they know nothing about incels except the bait that they are fed from other members wanting to have upvotes.

This bitch;s looksmax roped

No he didn't!! KRS-ONE is still alive:

KRS-One.png

That is from MGTOW what? And it's not just because she's ugly, it's that it's doubtful that somebody would actually have sex with her forcefully. Obviously a LARP by her for attention but honestly she's probably just an empty mascot in the same way "a woman founded incels:feelstastyman:".

Is that nose real wtf it's as wide as her mouth.

No one had sex with her. She just imagined it because she was so ugly. Ugly foids do that to validate themselves. I knew an ugly foid who was convinced a man had touched her up when he hadn't (i was there). She'd bring it up for years pretending to complain about it. Really she was signalling that men dont find her unnattractive

ugly foids get approached tons of times at clubs/bars. I´ve seen it happen many times. The guys are usually only average though so the ugly foid rejects them.

her looksmatch have membership on this forum

Lol I posted about that nigga few days ago

her looksmatch have membership on this forum

He looksmatch was thrown in a well

Her face literally makes me sick.
Not memeing I can’t stand looking at that nose for longer than a few secs.
Revolting

Looks like Ving Rhames lmao

Maybe the IT poster was referring to this bitch being disgusting. Based and gorillapilled!!

It’s funny how they have to pretend to be continually equally or more outraged by our posts, which have had the same basic subjects and tenor since the forum opened over a year ago. We have threads where people wish for or exult in the death of innocent women and IT fags have to pretend that they find it SO DISGUSTING when we call a very ugly woman ugly. Gay.

She's disgusting.