Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Amerindian or mestiza waitress was being a bitch today at a restaurant

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★★
Alright so it seem like on purpose she was being a bitch today. She on purpose refused to serve me and it made the waiting time to take for ever I wondered if a Colombian foid found out about my posts about my hatred towards those Latina Mestiza foids that I despise so much or just the fact that I’m like a low tier normie or with autism. So on purpose she made me wait for like a whole hour for nothing just to waste my time well fuck her and her shitty smirk. I hate those dark skinned women so fucking much they make me in rage those Amerindian and mestiza foids. They’re only good for lustful sex and I have zero interest in being thier friends or boyfriends especially the gen Z ones. The old ones seem like cool ladies but the modern Gen Z ones are hypergamy, gold digger, Chad only foids. What makes me hate Colombian foids even more is that fact that thier single moms from the Chads that they fucked. Single moms are just Chad leftovers fuck them :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Its time for Hispanic men in these Central and South American countries to take away women's rights.

Its time for Hispanic men in these Central and South American countries to take away women's rights.
Oh Yeah Dancing GIF

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Do Amerindian looking goblina girls date with looksmatch goblinos or are they chad only as well?

Maybe you and me can start a incel/blackpill movement for Hispanics. We can spread the BP to all Hispanic countries
Maybe, we have to becareful not to get banned on other sites although we are going to have to be fluent in Spanish because there’s still a lot of couples here however I’ve gave them already a few chances and they’re not interested

Maybe, we have to becareful not to get banned on other sites although we are going to have to be fluent in Spanish because there’s still a lot of couples here however I’ve gave them already a few chances and they’re not interested
Why are talking about the BP to couples?

Alright so it seem like on purpose she was being a bitch today. She on purpose refused to serve me and it made the waiting time to take for ever I wondered if a Colombian foid found out about my posts about my hatred towards those Latina Mestiza foids that I despise so much or just the fact that I’m like a low tier normie or with autism. So on purpose she made me wait for like a whole hour for nothing just to waste my time well fuck her and her shitty smirk. I hate those dark skinned women so fucking much they make me in rage those Amerindian and mestiza foids. They’re only good for lustful sex and I have zero interest in being thier friends or boyfriends especially the gen Z ones. The old ones seem like cool ladies but the modern Gen Z ones are hypergamy, gold digger, Chad only foids. What makes me hate Colombian foids even more is that fact that thier single moms from the Chads that they fucked. Single moms are just Chad leftovers fuck them :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Should have grab her tit like Chad low inhib thug max

White Latin American women have a hyperinflated ego because they are always being compared to Amerindian women who are as ugly as stepping on a bare nail.

Why are talking about the BP to couples?
Well I’m talking about the couples here in Latin America but we would have to becareful not to get our accounts banned from websites the way how we talked about it to preach about the black pill content. Since you told me that one of your Discord accounts got banned from joining a Discord Incel server

Last edited:
White Latin American women have a hyperinflated ego because they are always being compared to Amerindian women who are as ugly as stepping on a bare nail.
Hey! We’re very similar in posts number and we both have the officer ranking. Yeah those white Latinas are bitches here from what I notice I still hate the Amerindian and Mestizas though they’re also hypergamy and bitches from rejecting guys here both of those races suck

Hey! We’re very similar in posts number and we both have the officer ranking. Yeah those white Latinas are bitches here from what I notice I still hate the Amerindian and Mestizas though they’re also hypergamy and bitches from rejecting guys here both of those races suck
We should be bluefriends

I am also from Latin America

I know that in Mexico (I'm not from there) if you are white you earn quite a few points, all the mestizas want to mix to whiten their blood, if you are mestizo it is infuriating to see that

In countries like Bolivia or Peru it is difficult to be an Incel if you have light eyes, and white skin also helps a lot.

Those who must be having a bad time must be the Amerindian men of these countries, absolutely rejected by their women and despised by the rest of the world as a defeated race.

I think being born a Native American must be one of the worst things on earth, even worse than being curry

We should be bluefriends

I am also from Latin America

I know that in Mexico (I'm not from there) if you are white you earn quite a few points, all the mestizas want to mix to whiten their blood, if you are mestizo it is infuriating to see that

In countries like Bolivia or Peru it is difficult to be an Incel if you have light eyes, and white skin also helps a lot.

Those who must be having a bad time must be the Amerindian men of these countries, absolutely rejected by their women and despised by the rest of the world as a defeated race.

I think being born a Native American must be one of the worst things on earth, even worse than being curry
You are correct! Being An Indigenous American is a curse and it’s no better if you’re mestizo. Since women your own race prefer white men in Latin America. And in the US it’s both Black and White men. Since black guys especially Tyrone’s in some countries are getting love and attention from foids just like their white Chad counterparts. While the ricecels, currycels, mestizos, and other brown race man are so unpopular compared to black and white men the non- incel ones that is.

You are correct! Being An Indigenous American must be a curse and it’s no better if you’re mestizo. Since women your own race prefer white men in Latin America. And in the US it’s both Black and White men. Since black guys especially Tyrone’s in some countries are getting love and attention from foids just like their white Chad counterparts. While the ricecels, currycels, mestizos, and other brown race man are so unpopular compared to black and white men the non- incel ones that is.
This is a crime against us

This is a crime against us
It’s not fair even if we take the red pill. We would still have a hard time. Since some Colombia foids don’t like their own men. However I think it’s the foids fault

Last edited:
It’s not fair even if we take the red pill. We would still have a hard time. Since I’m Colombia some foids don’t like their own men. However I think it’s the foids fault
Its 100% their fault. We Hispanics are entitled to our own women. Our women have betrayed us and they are traitors. Incels must do something about this crime, there needs to be justice.

Its 100% their fault. We Hispanics are entitled to our own women. Our women have betrayed us and they are traitors. Incels must do something about this crime, there needs to be justice.
I hate feminism, LGBT (especially lesbians), and me too community those 3 communities need to be wiped out of this world. I think those 3 are the Incels enemies. The westernization mindset ruined the foids

Native American women are easily in the top 3 most unattractive races of women, id actually go ER in minecraft if one of them treated me like this

Not to mention they have the biggest victim complex of any group on planet earth

Native American women are easily in the top 3 most unattractive races of women, id actually go ER in minecraft if one of them treated me like this

Not to mention they have the biggest victim complex of any group on planet earth
And because of Westernization they turned worse those bitches have the nerve to be entitled to Chad instead of looksmatching with men thier own race. Brown men are more likely to be KHHV then black and white men

And because of Westernization they turned worse those bitches have the nerve to be entitled to Chad instead of looksmatching with men thier own race. Brown men are more likely to be KHHV then black and white men
What does KHHV mean?

Kissless hugless holding handless virgin
Obviously, brown men are more likely to be KHHV than whites. Btw, I heard that in the United States, brown people will outnumber white people by 2050 due to whites having less kids and ethnics producing more children. When browns become the majority and whites become the minority in the USA, browns will still be incels because brown women will still go after the white minority.

Obviously, brown men are more likely to be KHHV than whites. Btw, I heard that in the United States, brown people will outnumber white people by 2050 due to whites having less kids and ethnics producing more children. When browns become the majority and whites become the minority in the USA, browns will still be incels because brown women will still go after the white minority.
White guys will basically be like diamonds to foids in the US. My mom and aunt even themselves said right out of the horses mouth that they think black and white men are more attractive then men their own race

White guys will basically be like diamonds to foids in the US
Yup, at that point, I think Hispanic men will finally accept the blackpill and there will be more ERs.

White guys will basically be like diamonds to foids in the US. My mom and aunt even themselves said right out of the horses mouth that they think black and white men are more attractive then men their own race
God I fucking hate those beanerwhores. They all can go to hell. Fucking pieces of shit.

White chads will literally be worshipped by non-white females even if they are like 1% of the population.

Yup, at that point, I think Hispanic men will finally accept the blackpill and there will be more ERs.
It hasn’t affected here in Colombia that strongly yet because I still see a lot of dark skin couples I even ask men before and they don’t even know what’s the Incel community. however in Bogota and Medellin I think it’s to be changing especially because the gang members bait the foreigners using foids. But yeah maybe in the near future it shall get westernized spreading out to turn more of them into Incels however in the US it is growing

God I fucking hate those beanerwhores. They all can go to hell. Fucking pieces of shit.
Those are my thoughts about Latina foids here however since I’m literally surrounded by them I have to be reserved about it

It hasn’t affected here in Colombia that strongly yet because I still see a lot of dark skin couples I even ask men before and they don’t even know what’s the Incel community. however in Bogota and Medellin I think it’s to be changing especially because the gang members bait the foreigners using foids. But yeah maybe in the near future it shall get westernized spreading out to turn more of them into Incels however in the US it is growing
The cartels could make profit off the incels in their countries. The cartels will probably kidnap women and sell them as wives to incels who can afford them. I would the cartels engage in this business without any restrictions or limitations. Women deserve to be enslaved anyway

White chads will literally be worshipped by non-white females even if they are like 1% of the population.
IMG 2625

White Chads and Asian Stacys that is when it comes to racial preferences

Those are my thoughts about Latina foids here however since I’m literally surrounded by them I have to be reserved about it
Me too. I live in a very Hispanic city but I usually ignore them when I'm outside. I just don't think about them when they are near my presence

Are you whitecel ?

The cartels could make profit off the incels in their countries. The cartels will probably kidnap women and sell them as wives to incels who can afford them. I would the cartels engage in this business without any restrictions or limitations. Women deserve to be enslaved anyway
Force marriage sounds like a cool idea from all of those rejections that foids have done to us

So what's it like going to restaurants? Do you go alone or with company?

Force marriage sounds like a cool idea from all of those rejections that foids have done to us
I agree. Forced marriage is the only way to solve the problem

I agree. Forced marriage is the only way to solve the problem
If they don’t like it then too bad for them and their hypergamy especially if you’re broke and old

I never saw the appeal of going out, even with others outings feel so inauthentic.
I don’t like to go out much either but you have to do with what you have to do. Although sometimes I like to discover new places and at best if there’s no people around

I don’t like to go out much either but you have to do with what you have to do. Although sometimes I like to discover new places and at best if there’s no people around
Exploring the world by yourself feels awfully lonely but as you get used to being lonely, you will someday feel no pain. Its like being emotionally numb.

Exploring the world by yourself feels awfully lonely but as you get used to being lonely, you will someday feel no pain. Its like being emotionally numb.
A dog would help if you walk outside with a dog. You might not talk to a dog like you would with a human but atleast you have someone who loves and is by your side even if the dog isn't human. That's why I love cats and dogs