Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at JBW/BBC/other ethnicity copers

I naturally just like white curry

I've NW0, perfect skin and I'm 6'1, my facial features are unbereably ugly though.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything

I've NW0, perfect skin and I'm 6'1, my facial features are unbereably ugly though.

OK chad
full

Whites have it a bit easier in general, but waaaay easier with noodles I'll give you that. Still, if you are ugly enough you can always be incel, going to SEA must be expensive af.

White men being more desirable=/=Just be white and you won't be incel
This. Whites are more desirable in general – which is proven by several studies – but being white will not help you if you are short or ugly.

Are you a framecel and a dickcel? If not, :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:
Bhuuuut muh feeyce ugalyyyy :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Are you a framecel and a dickcel? If not, :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:
Bhuuuut muh feeyce ugalyyyy :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Shitty face, crooked nose, joker smile, ape lips, shitty skin pigmentation, my face is paler than my neck, my ears are paler than my face, etc.

Cope.

JBW is statistically proven. BBC theory is the one that is a myth. In fact Black men are among the least sought after in online dating.

Shitty face, crooked nose, joker smile, ape lips, shitty skin pigmentation, my face is paler than my neck, my ears are paler than my face, etc.
What is your shoulder to waist ratio, shoulder to hip ratio, wrist circumference, and dick size?

What is your shoulder to waist ratio, shoulder to hip ratio, wrist circumference, and dick size?

Never measured it, wrists don't matter that much if you're 6'0+...I'd say my dick is around Hamlossus size and ER size

Cope.

JBW is statistically proven. BBC theory is the one that is a myth. In fact Black men are among the least sought after in online dating.
Brutal, truthpill