Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at JBW/BBC/other ethnicity copers

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Let's say you wake up as the ethnicity you are jealous of next morning.
You look yourself in the mirror and notice you have become the ethnicity you desire so much.
But you notice one thing:
You are STILL balding
You are STILL short
You STILL have acne ruined shit skin
You STILL have shit nose
The list goes on.

You are still equally subhuman, just different race.
And even if you are born as black, do you think your dick will be big? NO, you are still dicklet! Just your dick color changed.
And you are born as white, now you go to some third world country. You are competing with other whites who are taller than you, better chin than you, better eye area, more hair. You have 1% chance to find some used up cumpdumpster who uses you to get citizenship of your country and then divorce rapes you.

Good job, what changed?
full

I would no longer be thought of as an illiterate streetshitter though

Gigacope. JBW is a gospel truth.

Discussing hypotheticals is utterly useless.

Generally I agree but if I was a carry being any other ethnicity even with the flaws still there is still massive lifefuel.

Some ethnics could probably benefit from it tbh. Its statistically proven they are seen as having a lower SMV than whites (I'm not saying whites can't be incel btw its just that its a trait thats valued more like being tall) so if they are a 4/10 ethnic being made white could push them into being a 5/10.

JBW is just a way for whites to cope. It makes them feel better. Let them have it

Giphy 6

JBW has been proven in several studies.

which ones?
Essentially every single study from the wiki comes to the conclusion that whites are for more desired than ethnics (all these pictures are from studies in the incel wiki).
Percent of each race that rates whites as most attractive on OKCupid

800px Racial Preferences of Women

Reply odds by male race

Also here you have the OkCupid study
Index

"White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height".

Essentially every single study from the wiki comes to the conclusion that whites are for more desired than ethnics (all these pictures are from studies in the incel wiki).
View attachment 199946
View attachment 199947
View attachment 199949

Also here you have the OkCupid study
View attachment 199952
"White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height".

White men being more desirable=/=Just be white and you won't be incel

The only logical theory is JBC (just be Chad) theory.

I would probably be accepted by some noodlewhore. The world would look past my curry skin and "bobs and vagne" memes. It would be so. Much. Better.

I think thugmaxxing as a fat blackcel could be fun tbh. Could at least slay some fat white foids who have fallen for the BBC meme.

I agree. while I do have sympathies for men of less desired races, I have thought this since before I became a user. I wish ”just be anything” worked.

Cope, it's over for 99.9% of curries and ricecels

Jeez those graphs :feelsUnreal:

Asians really don’t think highly of themselves

Maybe because they never got enslaved and “forced” to love their masters.:feelsthink:

-Asian includes Indians because NEWS FLASH India is in Asia-:feelsseriously:

JBW is the gospel truth.

It must be another level of pathetic being white and still incel, like you'd have to be incredibly fucking ugly to not be able to get a noodlewhore.

JBW is the gospel truth.

It must be another level of pathetic being white and still incel, like you'd have to be incredibly fucking ugly to not be able to get a noodlewhore.
Either severe disability or severe deformity.

If you are ethnic and anything less than chad-tier. YOU ARE FUCKED

JBW is for retarded subhuman ethnics who worship Allah

That's exactly why you are basically a curry when you are an incel.

The curryceldom is universal. Your actual birth-race doesn't matter.

1489932999687.jpg

1489932999687.jpg
Does it apply to dogs too?

Let's say you wake up as the ethnicity you are jealous of next morning.
You look yourself in the mirror and notice you have become the ethnicity you desire so much.
But you notice one thing:
You are STILL balding
You are STILL short
You STILL have acne ruined shit skin
You STILL have shit nose
The list goes on.

And even if you are born as black, do you think your dick will be big? NO, you are still dicklet! Just your dick color changed.
And you are born as white, now you go to some third world country. You are competing with other whites who are taller than you, better chin than you, better eye area, more hair. You have 1% chance to find some used up cumpdumpster who uses you to get citizenship of your country and then divorce rapes you.

Good job, what changed?
full
Not a coper, if I woke up white I'd have none of the shit you mentioned, except being bald, but that's fine

Not a coper, if I woke up white I'd have none of the shit you mentioned, except being bald, but that's fine
You think your nose would get fixed? Your height too? You wouldn't have acne ruined skin? You think you'd get taller?
Sorry to break it to you but those things exist in whites too

1489932999687.jpg
Legit Lol'd at that Hitler pepe :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well for starters OP, I won't be the only fucking black in my gym which probably means I'll be treated like one of them and probably be more accepted.

I'll get less stares. Being black is whatever, but being an ugly black invites numerous looks of disgust.

I'll probably not get stereotyped as being the type of guy to steal/smoke weed/swear/play loud music/act like an ape/be in a gang.

It's like white people can not comprehend that there's black guys who don't do any of that. I'm more high inhib than most teenage girls and to annoy me, you'd really have to push my buttons (although if you're a foid, I want to punch them so I'll just do it anyway)
I probably wouldn't ascend, however my chances would be higher as Asian women and black women would actually be an option.

I wouldn't be racially discriminated.

I wouldn't hate being ethnic.

Well for starters OP, I won't be the only fucking black in my gym which probably means I'll be treated like one of them and probably be more accepted.

I'll get less stares. Being black is whatever, but being an ugly black invites numerous looks of disgust.

I'll probably not get stereotyped as being the type of guy to steal/smoke weed/swear/play loud music/act like an ape/be in a gang.

It's like white people can not comprehend that there's black guys who don't do any of that. I'm more high inhib than most teenage girls and to annoy me, you'd really have to push my buttons (although if you're a foid, I want to punch them so I'll just do it anyway)
That's an American problem. We never had any stereotypes of blacks here because we didn't have blacks for a long time in our history

That's an American problem. We never had any stereotypes of blacks here because we didn't have blacks for a long time in our history
I'm in the UK.

America has quite a lot of black people

You think your nose would get fixed? Your height too? You wouldn't have acne ruined skin? You think you'd get taller?
Sorry to break it to you but those things exist in whites too

Legit Lol'd at that Hitler pepe :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I don't have any of those issues