Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at men who want victimhood status because their GF's hit them

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
If you get abused by your girlfriend and you let it happen to you over and over you are a fucking simp who deserves no sympathy. Just look at this video.

View: https://youtu.be/w4U8NAMERws

The woman at the end of the video tries to explain the reasons why men stay in abusive relationships. JFL. Either the man has no options and would rather stay than be lonely or his mother treated him the way his GFs does and he feels comfortable in that type of relationship. Either way you're a simp faggot.

cucks problems :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can’t be arsed watch the video but I’m never letting a foid take over my life except on a level on a feeling like shit because unable to act on my sexual urges because it’s over.

You can't escape the heightpill in that video @WØLF

Also don't link to foids trying to profit off the redpill or blackpill

You can't escape the heightpill in that video @WØLF

Also don't link to foids trying to profit off the redpill or blackpill

Didn't know she made multiple videos on this shit. Ugh, just some whore trying to get attention.

Didn't know she made multiple videos on this shit. Ugh, just some whore trying to get attention.
Yeah what's more guys that made videos talking about the same thing long before now have probably gotten banned.

But the heightpill in that video is still brutal. You never see height matched couples anymore. There is always a distinct height difference where the man is visibly taller.

If you get abused by your girlfriend and you let it happen to you over and
Based.

Also at least they have a girlfriend. They're just like women who complain about getting raped. Sure, it's probably not great, but way less bad than the total loneliness we go through.:feelscry:

I'd hit back and go to jail.

Women get so angry though wtf. And probably over the guy not simping enough. Guy in the comments said he had a similar situation because sometimes he would cook and spoil her and sometimes he wouldn't, she wanted it everyday.

lmao at the cuck

I think the appeal is that at least a roastie cares enough about you to beat you up. It's cucked but still better than being ignored.

Since women keep falsely accusing their partners for domestic violence men should do the same

JFL at this whore only recognizing an issue involving mens as victims only because chad was the victim this time. Meanwhile ''evil inkwells'' complain about being octranized and bullying for existing all day and all we get is ''it's all in your head bro :soy:''

She apologized for acting like a child and ate his butthole 10 minutes later

Can’t be arsed watch the video but I’m never letting a foid take over my life except on a level on a feeling like shit because unable to act on my sexual urges because it’s over.