Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at the absolute state of black women, this is why I am ashamed to be a nigger

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Why did I have to be born

Heh, you'd probably enjoy Tommy Sotomayor's youtube channels and videos OP.

He's always talking about the wicked ways of the "BT 1000" as he refers to such nasty/ratchet black women as.

The video is muted but I can still hear it :feelskek:

hand clapping included too, as always

God, I'm glad I wasn't born a nigger.

Send her to the fucking coal mines (in Civilization VI.) so she can learn the value of the work behind the money.

Well.. Look at the bright side. At least you'll probably never have to deal with a foid entitlement anyway since you'll die alone.

As a fellow blackcel I know your pain all too well. I'm too used to seeing ratchet ass hoes like that every single day.

I'm only attracted to American black girls that were raised in a conservative NOI or Muslim household now which is why I thought about locationmaxxing to Africa.

As a NatSoc Whitecel, i personally think that Blackcels arr superior to their normie brothers.

Because you have a "future sense" that they lack. Unfortunately, whites are losing this all-important trait. Thanks to the fucking jews dumbing everyone down.

Don't be ashamed to be black. Try to find a way to raise your race to your level. (Good luck with that!)

If it's any consolation, i too am ashamed of my people.