Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proof Jesus Christ was black [SUIFUEL warning for Christians]

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
I will list scientific points to prove Jesus Christ was actually black.

1. Mother having birth "without sex"
IMG 2968

Take a look at her. sorry to say, it's obvious she BURNS THE COAL, and she may have been the first to pay the toll and get knocked up by a nigger whilst married.

2. The (real) Father

How did Mary find a black guy to fuck? Quite simple. During Jesus' birth, three wise men mysteriously show up. How did they know?

IMG 2969

"King Balthazar, in traditional pictorial representations from the Late Middle Ages, is often represented as a black person (as an integrating or cosmopolitan graphic symbol, in the tradition that the "wise men" or "magi" who worshipped Jesus in Bethlehem represented the peoples of the whole world)"

Mary burned coal with one of the wise men who happened to be black. After ditching his soon to be child, he felt guilt and returned with his friends to offer gifts as hush money to save his reputation and make amends with Mary.

3. The beta provider who covered it all up.

Jesus' "dad" Joseph, a carpenter, a provider for Mary, a beta. He did not have sex with his wife, but she somehow got pregnant. Despite him being a beta, he still knew what was up. This is why Joseph was absent for most of the bible as he knew Jesus was not his real son.

Why would he do this? Simple, to save his reputation. Back then communities were tight knit and being known as the guy whose wife got knocked up by a wise man nigger is life ending. Having the story be your wife got knocked up by an omnipotent godly being is far more glamorous.

IMG 2970

4. What JESUS actually looked like

IMG 2973

you are back boyo

indeed jesus was BLACK, deal with it yt boi

indeed jesus was BLACK, deal with it yt boi
white incel christian's looking for trad christian wife's will be on suicide watch after reading this

View attachment 1149436

Take a look at her. sorry to say, it's obvious she BURNS THE COAL, and she may have been the first to pay the toll and get knocked up by a nigger whilst married.

2. The (real) Father

How did Mary find a black guy to fuck? Quite simple. During Jesus' birth, three wise men mysteriously show up. How did they know?

View attachment 1149439
"King Balthazar, in traditional pictorial representations from the Late Middle Ages, is often represented as a black person (as an integrating or cosmopolitan graphic symbol, in the tradition that the "wise men" or "magi" who worshipped Jesus in Bethlehem represented the peoples of the whole world)"

Mary burned coal with one of the wise men who happened to be black. After ditching his soon to be child, he felt guilt and returned with his friends to offer gifts as hush money to save his reputation and make amends with Mary.

Jesus' "dad" Joseph, a carpenter, a provider for Mary, a beta. He did not have sex with his wife, but she somehow got pregnant. Despite him being a beta, he still knew what was up. This is why Joseph was absent for most of the bible as he knew Jesus was not his real son.

Why would he do this? Simple, to save his reputation. Back then communities were tight knit and being known as the guy whose wife got knocked up by a wise man nigger is life ending. Having the story be your wife got knocked up by an omnipotent godly being is far more glamorous.

View attachment 1149440

View attachment 1149444
Jesus was not black. he just looked like a sandnigger.

Have we ever thought that Mary was just a lying whore?

Jesus was a lightskin (probably) . Jigga was pulling out the lightskin stare to get apostles

What even is this drivel… every time I come back on this site I hope it will be different, but it never is.

Christianity is a Jewish religion meant to make Goys more docile.

This reminds me of when Black Jackson had his way with that Mexican street performer's daughter. Get it, Lois?

Jesus is really Jeremy Meeks. He showed us the way.

No, he was not black and no, he did not look like a sandnigger rat.

why should they lie? everyone said that jesus look greek. maybe is mother fucked a greek/ roman chad.
the israelis are mad because they want to portray jesus like an ugly bump.

why should they lie? everyone said that jesus look greek. maybe is mother fucked a greek/ roman chad.
the israelis are mad because they want to portray jesus like an ugly bump.
viewcontent

"Virgin" Marry was blacked.com by an ancient Tyrone.
Fucking over.

He was a sandnigger. His real dad was probably some Roman legionary chad that pumped and dumped a jewish whore.

He was a sandnigger. His real dad was probably some Roman legionary chad that pumped and dumped a jewish whore.

That’s what’s written in the Talmud, greycel

none of this matters all abrahamic religion is obviously fake

Christianity is obviously real
how can you be truly blackpilled and still believe in a god who loves you and made you in his image
i'm ugly and disabled and will never be able to work a job or start a family or proceed with his holy plans to go forth and multiply, meanwhile those who have no empathy/dark triad individuals will be able to

how can you be truly blackpilled and still believe in a god who loves you and made you in his image
i'm ugly and disabled and will never be able to work a job or start a family or proceed with his holy plans to go forth and multiply, meanwhile those who have no empathy/dark triad individuals will be able to

Original sin

People are bad, its the core of what this religion teaches

idc jesus can be a black crack-addicted trannyfaggot idgaf about religion its stupid

View attachment 1149436

2. The (real) Father

View attachment 1149439

View attachment 1149440

View attachment 1149444
Jesus was probably brown

Niggers have low impulse control, jewsus does not, I cuss his ass out daily and nothing ever happens must be a fairly tale for all we know.

I knew it...

TYRONE IS GOD

Jesus was 7ft tall, pale white skin, golden hair, bulging muscles, 10 inch cock, and a 600IQ but nice try BBC addict

My Son, I see satan has seeped into the crevices of your soul and is unleashing his unholy sacrilege upon your impressionable being.

I am not black. Actually, I am no color. I created color, and when I sent my son Jesus to Earth I sent him in the shade reminiscent of maple syrup porridge, not of coal.

To address your points I shall say the following;

1. Mother Mary was a pious maiden, though lay in her bed each night moaning and touching herself in an unholy manner. Her mind was filled with degenerate thoughts. One night Satan himself answered her moans and ejaculated hells spawn into her mouth, cucking me in the most indignant manner. Therefore, I sent my holy son through IVF (created in GØD’s very own lab) through the cosmos and up her hymen intact vagine (cucking Satan). There, she because pregnant and suffered the most intense pregnancy sickness as a punishment for her sinful thoughts and disgusting acts with Satan. My Son Jesus could also kick like a mother f.

2. The three wise men were fellow brocels of mine. They were spiritually connected and had a direct line to me. They’d jump on the spirit line like you guys jump on jewcord. I told them exactly where to go, and threw a drone (aka star) in the sky for them to follow so they could follow it. My brocels, the wise men, because they kept Mary in check. The silly foid had no idea how to give birth or look after my Son so the wise men gave her three stern warnings/pieces of advice.

3. Joseph was gay. Sorry to tell you my Son, but Mary just didn’t do it for him. It’s why I had to send my wise men in to set some ground rules. He was absent because he was off being a twink.
My Son was born into a difficult situation, but all I needed was an intact vagine to breed my ivf white Prophet.

Last edited:
I believe pontius pilatus
I believe Akiane Kramarik.

He has blue/green eyes not purely blue.

Other people via their NDE’s hadn’t even first seen her painting have also confirmed this.

Other people via their NDE’s hadn’t even first seen her painting have also confirmed this.
WOuld u say shes a stacy

Jesus was 7ft tall, pale white skin, golden hair, bulging muscles, 10 inch cock, and a 600IQ but nice try BBC addict
I knew it...

TYRONE IS GOD

My Son the Prophet Jesus looked like Christian Bale did when he sported long hair. Do you thinks it’s a coincidence he is named ‘Christian’?
I know not!
Christian Bale Laughing GIF
Christian Bale Reaction GIF