Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Jfl at the new God of Soy

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
1667703308688037m

1f2dbc7530629b4f3b61ad3881da480108d6cb1fdc4e98e0c61ec2c3252cc5d3

The dialogues are even more cucked than the first one. There a lot of implications that the kid is not Kratos's.

Don't have the money for shitty games such as this one

Cant wait to play this on my Nintendo Switch

-mayflower-ii-replica-at-sunset--massachusetts--73068552-59c4643ac412440010f73d33.jpg

I sail the 7 seas in search of treasure! Horizon 4 is all I have played, also.

My current laptop is underpowered, so I'll have to buy a more powerful pc in the future if I wish to play it.
I have no clue how powerful my pc is. FH4 is probably the most demanding game I have ever played, followed right by gta 5. Neither of those games ran that well.

I had to play 4 on the lowest settings, but it was a fucking blast. My previous laptop was underpowered also but ran it far better than my current one.

It was a magical experience, almost brings a tear to my eye. The music, the cars, the free-roam - my favourite game, followed by Mafia 2.
fh4 is also one of my favorite games. most of my games are related to autism. like factorio and war thunder and shit. my measurement for the games running bad was that I would constantly fall through the map because it unloaded. in gta this was such a common occurence it was just part of the game for me

Multiplayer games
it's not really multiplayer, as you can't consider your teammates human. more like mentally disabled lab monkeys bred to have the lowest possible IQ. the worse part about the game is the monetization scheme. The main game itself is really good tho, aside from several gamebreaking bugs (features).
I watch a streamer who plays Factorio in the background whilst debating - it looks very interesting.
It's a really mindless game. You just build shit to produce more shit, to build with.

I realised how money-hungry the devs/creators were as soon as I installed the game. I am not going through that rubbish. I love the way the game looks, though. A single-player clone of War Thunder - I would throw my money at such a game.

That is what it seems like. A good time waster, great for certain types of people. I'm not really a gamer though and my laptop probably cannot run it. If it could I still wouldn't play it, Forza Horizon has my heart.
right now I really like amazing cultivation simulator, not a game I ever thought I'd play