Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JFL at thinking that plastic surgery doesn't solve everything

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
If money is tight, loans or a finance are options. If you can take a student loan you can take a surgery loan; we all know which is more important. Here's the solution to every problem:
  • Teeth: Braces, Invisalign, or back teeth braces
  • Acne: Drugs
  • Body: The gym
  • Nose: Rhinoplasty
  • Jaw: Mandible implants and liposuction
  • Chin: Sliding genioplasty
  • Cheeks: Buccal fat removal
  • Ears: Otoplasty
  • Eyes: Canthoplasty
  • Hairline: Implants
  • Midface: It's complicated. The doctor can do some tweaks to make it look more normal. See here.
  • Penis: Enlargement (Yes that actually exists)
  • Autism: My drug is Ritalin and it works well. There are also more.
  • Wealth: Means jackshit. Unless you're President Trump
  • Ethnicity: Dating sites? Visiting or moving to your country of ethnic origin?
  • Hairstyle: A good barber
There you have it. If I missed anything, feel free to point it out. If you don't look into all that, you're a volcel. Not to say there's anything wrong with that.

Even if you looksmax and become goodlooking you will forever be mentally retarded from the way you were treated when you were still an incel.

Race: bleaching. JFL if you aren't bleachmaxing.

Height: you're fucked boyo

For me i need at least a million dollars worth of surgeries. I think 5'7 will make it harder but its fine. i think 5'6 is death territory.

you can get exposed for lifts, tbh im 5'2 so until theres a pill that makes me grow an entire foot its over
Then go for Melissa Rauch. According to @Grotesque, you just need to be taller than the female.

you can get exposed for lifts, tbh im 5'2 so until theres a pill that makes me grow an entire foot its over
Then just wear Nike Airmaxes, they have a 1 inch sole. And who cares if you get exposed for lifts? Femoids wear make-up, they're frauding hard. Ever seen a make-upmaxxed femoid and then without her make-up? It's hilarious to see the difference. You should get Airmaxes and shoelifts. Don't get limb lengthening surgery though, for 2 inches in growth it's really unnecessary and achievable with the two options I gave you, combining them gives you the best results.

It can if everthing goes right and the surgeons think that you're a good candidate.

If surgeons you're a bad candidate refusing to perform or the surgery ends up being botched, you're fucked.

Then just wear Nike Airmaxes, they have a 1 inch sole. And who cares if you get exposed for lifts? Femoids wear make-up, they're frauding hard. Ever seen a make-upmaxxed femoid and then without her make-up? It's hilarious to see the difference. You should get Airmaxes and shoelifts. Don't get limb lengthening surgery though, for 2 inches in growth it's really unnecessary and achievable with the two options I gave you, combining them gives you the best results.

im a ugly male vs female

lol

id get ripped to shreds, for females they'll get whiteknighted, 0 chance

Completely agree. Surgery fixes everything. I just got prk so I no longer need glasses and I will get surgery to fix my loose skin in the summer if I am able to get a loan as I'm poorcel. Rich guys are volcel

It'll help, but you will never be GANDY.

im a ugly male vs female

lol

id get ripped to shreds, for females they'll get whiteknighted, 0 chance

Let's be realistic, most femoids aren't even good looking. They are either slightly below, average, or slightly above average. Stacies are just as rare as Chads, but even then, a Chad is even more special, so a Stacy will chase a Chad instead of the other way around, because Stacies achieve their good looks with make-up, whereas a Chad is 100% natural.

yea, it is very rare i see a legit even 8/10 female, i always see more attractive guys than girls, this is why i always see the male being points higher than the girls in the relationship, i think chads are more special because they're all different, every bitch looks the same with makeup on wearing tights and shit

Shit eye area and you're pretty much fucked tbh. There's minor surgeries but it's like polishing a turd.

Lower third can be made Chad tier with enough cash.

Lifts might work sure but limb lengthening negatively impacts your quality of life.
I am not advocating for limb lengthening, just stating there was a possible to fix height surgically.

Lol what.

Let's start with acne scars, at best you can reduce their visibility but you can never get smooth skin again.

Plastic surgery can't help you if you're past a certain point of ugliness imo