Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this bitch in the comments of a video I watched about Sh0eonhead.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
Just :feelskek: at this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-154307.png
    Screenshot_20220223-154307.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_20220223-154329.png
    Screenshot_20220223-154329.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_20220223-154406.png
    Screenshot_20220223-154406.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20220223-154426.png
    Screenshot_20220223-154426.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20220223-154436.png
    Screenshot_20220223-154436.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 140
You obliterated her

It is infuriating attempting to have a conversation with NPC's like this.

I honestly can't tell if she was being purposefully oblivious, or is literally just that retarded.

I'm guessing that she's coping by pretending to not understand why having more than half of her eggs gone, and the others nearly fried is a bad thing.

Mother is non-NT and has psychosis. She was late twenties at the time of my birth.

I honestly can't tell if she was being purposefully oblivious, or is literally just that retarded.

I'm guessing that she's coping by pretending to not understand why having more than half of her eggs gone, and the others nearly fried is a bad thing.
No she was being intentionally evasive. When he asked her why she was still single, she evaded the question. The real reason is she slept around in her teens and early 20's and now she can't get a high quality man to commit to her.

(((Jew0nHead)))

Women are all the same. You destroy her in an argument, she pulls the sexist card and realize it doesnt work, she then goes ahead and misuses logical fallacies, and then when all hope is lost she starts being sexist and Ad Hominems, how ironic :lul:. AWALT, having a conversation with a foid is pointless.

Women are all the same. You destroy her in an argument, she pulls the sexist card and realize it doesnt work, she then goes ahead and misuses logical fallacies, and then when all hope is lost she starts being sexist and Ad Hominems, how ironic :lul:. AWALT, having a conversation with a foid is pointless.
I was thinking of just not responding to the comment at first, but then I got this sense of bored curiosity.

Who is that in your avi :feelsStudy:
It is my own original character called King. He's from this game I've worked on since 2018 called The Kingly Tales. In this RPG game set in modern day America, you need to make your way from the town of Freedom, Maine west to California to defeat the Illuminati before they they turn the world into a literal hell on earth with their leader Janine Ch'tea Consteria as their Grand Duchess.

It is my own original character called King. He's from this game I've worked on since 2018 called The Kingly Tales. In this RPG game set in modern day America, you need to make your way from the town of Freedom, Maine west to California to defeat the Illuminati before they they turn the world into a literal hell on earth with their leader Janine Ch'tea Consteria as their Grand Duchess.
Originals me
Images 68

Don’t forget the emojis ;) and calling you “honey”. She’ll also try to imply that you must get no pussy. Foid arguments are so predictable.

Don’t forget the emojis ;) and calling you “honey”. She’ll also try to imply that you must get no pussy. Foid arguments are so predictable.
:feelsjuice:

I didn't even notice the emojis or her calling me "honey".:feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back