Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at this cuck incel phrase generator

Is good, yesterday got this jewel:

All women past the age of 20 are hideous whores who have taken thousands of dicks. I can't take them seriously. They're disgusting.

I'm not an incel, I'm MGTOW. I get a new girl every hour ever since I swore off buying a sexbot, and I love to follow a meat and dairy -only diet.

Even so-called "lesbians" bend over for a man with a huge dick.

"All women past the age of 20 are useless femoids who have had sex with a thousand Jewish men and taken hundreds of black dicks up their asses. "
"JFL at IT. Men on IT are bluepilled beta soyboy cucks who love playing link's awakening hd and the women on IT are all ugly sluts. They're more subhuman than we are."
"I can't sleep because Indian thots should be raped. (smug anime gif) "

Last edited:
If it wasn't for women enjoying sex I'd be drowning in Indian pussy, but thanks to feminism, all I can do is stop coping.

Even so-called "lesbians" bend over for a man with a huge dick.
"Even so-called "lesbians" bend over for a chad with a huge dick."

"I'm not a virgin, I just think IT users should be clubbed for reporting sexual harrassment. Liking women is technically pedophilia, since women have the mentality of children."

Somebody's been data mining .co.

This is a great advancement in postmaxxing technology

We must make good use of this
Once the blackpill opened my eyes to how the dumbest man is smarter than the smartest woman, it became impossible not to hate women. I can't get off anymore without imagining roasties getting skinned alive.

I honestly want a thread just copying and pasting quotes from this generator i.e. pretending that an actual conversation is occurring, then see how many cucks from IT screenshot it.

I honestly want a thread just copying and pasting quotes from this generator i.e. pretending that an actual conversation is occurring, then see how many cucks from IT screenshot it.
Great idea for a thread tbh

Great idea for a thread tbh

I think we may in fact need to call upon fastbananaceo for this mission.

@FastBananaCEO ?

Of course there's nothing there that we would actually say

Of course there's nothing there that we would actually say
I'm not an incel, I'm MGTOW. I get a new girl every hour ever since I swore off going to a therapist, and I love to make bomb threats.

Friendly reminder that if women weren't being single moms today, you'd be living in a palace with unlimited teenage sex slaves at your beck and call.

Imagine wasting hours of your time creating that

Friendly reminder that women owning dogs is the reason you're depressed. IT users should be gassed.

(That’s what it generated, not trying to incite violence)

"I'm not a fascist, I'm just a leftist who thinks men must be imprisoned for life for buying sexbots. This is the only way to prevent a capitalist dystopia."

What does this even mean tbh, who posted this

Friendly reminder that women having sex is the reason you're depressed. post-wall sluts are literally eugenicists.

I'm thinking about how women dying their hair bright colors is the reason for all human suffering.

Even bots hate IT
JFL at IT. Men on IT are bluepilled beta soyboy cucks who love being race traitors and the women on IT are all ugly holes. They're more subhuman than you are.
Friendly reminder that if women weren't being single moms today, you'd be living in a palace with unlimited teenage sex slaves at your beck and call.
Ded srs?

Last edited:
It's hilarious that someone took time out of their day to make this. They aren't proving anything.

The absurd amounts of soy and blackpill have formed a digital primodial soup from which the generator has gained sentience
Sketch 1586106891115

Every single of these statements is true tbh

Last edited:
"I missed out on teen love. That's worse than being imprisoned for life."

True.

Is good, yesterday got this jewel:

All women past the age of 20 are hideous whores who have taken thousands of dicks. I can't take them seriously. They're disgusting.
you say tis only cus they dont give u poon

Even if you ascend, you didn't have GOOD sex. Women only let men with a well-defined jaw wreck their holes every night. If you don't have a full head of hair she'll just say she's tired.

"Men were happier before women started having social media. "

"I'm thinking about how women going to college is the reason video games are worse these days."

Whoever made this, got too much spare time.