Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL at this cuck

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-

I remember this cuck @HateCurry from when I first joined :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He is a shame to the noun "curry" :feelsUgh:

He seems like a cucked faggot who belongs on IT. I wonder when he'll be banned for soying out. :feelsjuice:

so fucking cucked, anyway most curries here are fakecel. if you can arranged marriagemax with a toilet of your own race then you technically mog the hell out of me so what if you cant get some mayowhore accept you looksmatch for crying out loud.

I have him on ignore and I won't read it lol
Angry cuck

here's another one

He just speaking up the truth against u bigoted incels

Antisemitism is profoundly necessary

so fucking cucked, anyway most curries here are fakecel. if you can arranged marriagemax with a toilet of your own race then you technically mog the hell out of me so what if you cant get some mayowhore accept you looksmatch for crying out loud.
Tbh. If you're able to get a partner, you are not incel, by definition. In fact, this is the very reason foids cannot be incel: they can get a partner, anytime. These asshats like Hatecurry are just like foids, they can get into a relationship and get sex, but they can't do that with the partners they want.

If you're truly a truecel, you'll take whatever opportunity falls into your lap. If there ever is an opportunity.

We have two special terms for that: volcel and fakecel. :feelsjuice: