Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heard this Chad reject this ugly fat pig at work (srs)

B

bcroger

Major
Remember that thread I made a few months ago about that giant, fat, white , 400 lbs, blonde whale who was getting insecure over her make up? They were interviewing a Chad for a college internship position and she forgot to put her make up on that morning. She was afraid that the college Chad would see her without make up.

Well the same college Chad fall intern who got a temporary internship working for us rejected her today. She asked him out to lunch and he told her "no thanks, I brought my lunch." Great to hear that fat, ugly, pig get rejected.

Her reaction to getting rejected:

fat-blonde-woman-with-no-brain-48686.jpg

She should be send into slaughterhouse with other pigs

Voluntary fat people should pay more to healthcare

NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting freaks.

They don't have feelings like normal people and belong in a zoo, therefore, no one should feel offended.Its not like i'm making fun of actual human beings (white or black people, Christians, Muslims, Jews, men , women , etc.) i'm just making fun of landwhales.

I'd be flattered if anyone found me attractive.

Remember that thread I made a few months ago about that giant, fat, white , 400 lbs, blonde whale who was getting insecure over her make up? They were interviewing a Chad for a college internship position and she forgot to put her make up on that morning. She was afraid that the college Chad would see her without make up.

Well the same college Chad fall intern who got a temporary internship working for us rejected her today. She asked him out to lunch and he told her "no thanks, I brought my lunch." Great to hear that fat, ugly, pig get rejected.
Some of the most traumatic experiences for me stems from fat women. I have found them to be angry, moody and unpredictable. Disgusting

Imagine some obese guy thinking that he can get with some 9/10 hot foid.

Women(esp. the fat ones) are delusional. They think that just because they match on Tinder , had a one night stand or have cybersex on Omegle with some good looking guy that attractive men actually desire them in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back