Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Jfl at this jester soy cuck

Download 3

mogs me to oblivion

oh I get it, He's making fun of incels in denial that make fun of other incels in hopes of getting old washed up pussy. Very meta humor, upboated

He makes fool out of himself with his attempts to be 'funny'.

oh I get it, He's making fun of incels in denial that make fun of other incels in hopes of getting old washed up pussy. Very meta humor, upboated
:feelsYall:

Imagine turning yourself into a fat ugly fuck just so you can be the punchline in your own lame joke nobody cares about

Fatty should kill himself

Imagine turning yourself into a fat ugly fuck just so you can be the punchline in your own lame joke nobody cares about

Fatty should kill himself
Fat cucks are the worst. If anything they should be the ones who understand discrimination based on appearance the most. Fat shaming is the only form of lookism acknowledged by soyciety (only cause fatfuckism affects mainly foids :feelsclown: ). To be a fat normie-bootlicking cuck is the highest of shame.

Last edited:
i mog him it at least in hygiene and healthy eating habits

It's actually fairly funny satire

Funny thing is he could be chadlite if he wasn't a whale with eating disorders

managed to watch 5 seconds longer than that is impossible

Why is it so fat ? And what is it saying? I can’t understand it?

aggressively unfunny

Lol he won't even clean the shit out his beard. But if you don't looksmax and hit the gym you don't deserve women incel!!

In reality, it is the IT cucks who are fat basement dwellers who cannot get pussy so they simp for femoids.

Bruh who even says this.

Lol he won't even clean the shit out his beard. But if you don't looksmax and hit the gym you don't deserve women incel!!
He's trying to make fun of the stereotypical neckbeard but he's unironically one himself and they're just laughing at him jfl.

Funny thing is he could be chadlite if he wasn't a whale with eating disorders
He has good facial features if he was eating healthy he would get laid.