Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this mgtow cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
a6mm9pmaw2v61.jpg

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

JFL at thinking they choose to go their own way, at thinking stacys are above chads (they clearly have never chadfished), and at being proud that their money is the only thing other people respects. that makes me want to rope.

that picture is correct though when it says that they depend on beta males to keep society running

if all beta males rebelled, it would all collapse.

would have been based if people still went to clubs anymore, or even large gatherings where lots of betas are allowed to come.

does a girl need those things in order to sleep with chad? fuck no. all it takes is apps.

that picture is correct though when it says that they depend on beta males to keep society running

yeah that's true and high IQ. i've been saying for a while that beta males should rope en masse, and i plan on applying it to myself. i will make a last attempt of trying to ascend, then try jbw and rope if that doesn't work

we need more than two thirds of the male population to rope in order to really make foids and chads see repercussions for their abuse of the lonely and miserable workforce that enables their fantasy lives

a6mm9pmaw2v61.jpg

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

JFL at thinking they choose to go their own way, at thinking stacys are above chads (they clearly have never chadfished),
ngl at this point if ugly women have as much SMV as much better looking men then it wouldn't be suprising if nowadays stacies are above chads in SMV.

ngl at this point if ugly women have as much SMV as much better looking men then it wouldn't be suprising if nowadays stacies are above chads in SMV.
hmm

tbf @Reddit_is_for_cucks actually uses gigachad pics for his experiments, so we have to take that into account. but i've done chadfish experiments with plain chads (aka not as extremely attractive as the chads he uses) and it's still easy, but yeah it seems like stacys are picky with chads

so it's probably like

gigachad > gigastacy > stacy > chad > becky >>>>>> avg male

hmm

tbf @Reddit_is_for_cucks actually uses gigachad pics for his experiments, so we have to take that into account. but i've done chadfish experiments with plain chads (aka not as extremely attractive as the chads he uses) and it's still easy, but yeah it seems like stacys are picky with chads
tbh stacies being picky with chads is thought to be one reason why a lot of chads date down. Also fits in well with how because women aim above their looksmatch then stacies would not be fully satisfied with chads.
so it's probably like

Imo among the general population it's always gigastacy > gigachad because a lot of lower tier looking males understandably hate chads and gigachads. And while there's cattiness of lower tier looking foids toward stacies it doesn't reach that same level of hate because of the in group bias people of both sexes have toward women. You have to also consider the overall value (not just sexual) a gigastacy would be considered to have compared to a gigachad. The life of a gigastacy would still be considered more valuable than that of a gigachad considering not only sexual appeal but also social and cultural values that all else equal put women before men.

tbh stacies being picky with chads is thought to be one reason why a lot of chads date down. Also fits in well with how because women aim above their looksmatch then stacies would not be fully satisfied with chads.

Imo among the general population it's always gigastacy > gigachad because a lot of lower tier looking males understandably hate chads and gigachads. And while there's cattiness of lower tier looking foids toward stacies it doesn't reach that same level of hate because of the in group bias people of both sexes have toward women. You have to also consider the overall value (not just sexual) a gigastacy would be considered to have compared to a gigachad. The life of a gigastacy would still be considered more valuable than that of a gigachad considering not only sexual appeal but also social and cultural values that all else equal put women before men.
that's brutal as fuck ngl

View attachment 438591

Are you trying to doxx me? :feelstrash:

I'll put it here.

"
Going my own way, yes it’s time. It’s time to live for myself and do what I want to do. Living up to my own expectations and standards will be enough, I refuse to carry on being made to feel bad if I don’t live up to a woman’s. Constantly feeling like I must be richer, more handsome, more perfect just to deserve the company of an average spoiled women in this society.

I’m letting it all go, enough time and emotional turmoil has been wasted already. It’s not worth it.

Being a man who can take care of himself is all he needs to survive, with self-respect and independent freedom. Women can have just their looks and enjoy active sex lives and lead generally happy lives, so what if they’re unemployed or lack the great career, own place, money, friends, experience, good looks facially and are obese? They have it easy, too many men will look past it all because she has a vagina so that is enough for them.

Living for myself, do what needs to be done with improving my prospects. But it’s for my own benefit. Not to help attract a women who wouldn’t give a s~~~ about me otherwise. Being happy for myself, living life to the full and enjoying it, with or without a woman in my life. What will be will be!"

that's brutal as fuck ngl
tbh you have to view it as not just what blackpilled guys think but how the whole population thinks. And more often the whole population leans much more in favor of women when anything is considered.

What was the main complaint against rap beside how it sounded noisy and obnoxious? The idea that it degraded women (nvm that everyone male or female that disrespects the rapper and doesn't bring value to them is dissed in rap.)
Ever notice how politicians always have to toe the line with offending women but don't have to do the same with men? It's because the majority demands that kind of favoritism and sees it as the bare minimum when policy making or talk of social issues is concerned. No matter what when comparing two people of similar backgrounds (one example ofc being gigastacy versus gigachad) people always side with the woman and give them more of the benefit of the doubt.

Imo it would then follow that you can expect gigastacies to be considered higher than gigachads by the overall population.

I'll put it here.

"
Going my own way, yes it’s time. It’s time to live for myself and do what I want to do. Living up to my own expectations and standards will be enough, I refuse to carry on being made to feel bad if I don’t live up to a woman’s. Constantly feeling like I must be richer, more handsome, more perfect just to deserve the company of an average spoiled women in this society.

I’m letting it all go, enough time and emotional turmoil has been wasted already. It’s not worth it.

Being a man who can take care of himself is all he needs to survive, with self-respect and independent freedom. Women can have just their looks and enjoy active sex lives and lead generally happy lives, so what if they’re unemployed or lack the great career, own place, money, friends, experience, good looks facially and are obese? They have it easy, too many men will look past it all because she has a vagina so that is enough for them.

Living for myself, do what needs to be done with improving my prospects. But it’s for my own benefit. Not to help attract a women who wouldn’t give a s~~~ about me otherwise. Being happy for myself, living life to the full and enjoying it, with or without a woman in my life. What will be will be!"
I like it and I agree with it. I have basically cut myself off from all contact and interaction with other people... I guess it's my own way of going "MGTOW" or more accurately, "MSTOW".

I used to spend a lot of time coping in redpill/MGTOW areas of the internet but I realized after reading one guy's comment saying, "You realize you can't be MGTOW if you're a virgin, right?" That's what made me realize that I didn't belong there. No... I belong here.

tbh you have to view it as not just what blackpilled guys think but how the whole population thinks. And more often the whole population leans much more in favor of women when anything is considered.

What was the main complaint against rap beside how it sounded noisy and obnoxious? The idea that it degraded women (nvm that everyone male or female that disrespects the rapper and doesn't bring value to them is dissed in rap.)
Ever notice how politicians always have to toe the line with offending women but don't have to do the same with men? It's because the majority demands that kind of favoritism and sees it as the bare minimum when policy making or talk of social issues is concerned. No matter what when comparing two people of similar backgrounds (one example ofc being gigastacy versus gigachad) people always side with the woman and give them more of the benefit of the doubt.

Imo it would then follow that you can expect gigastacies to be considered higher than gigachads by the overall population.
high IQ post right here.

hmm

so it's probably like

I have been using pretty boy chad recently and even tho he gets same amount of matches as chad, girls lose interest in him fast and him less of sexual object which sucks.

I can be sexual vulgur with chad and no problem, but with pretty boy chad girls don’t expect him to be sexually vulgur and more cute

I have been using pretty boy chad recently and even tho he gets same amount of matches as chad, girls lose interest in him fast and him less of sexual object which sucks.

I can be sexual vulgur with chad and no problem, but with pretty boy chad girls don’t expect him to be sexually vulgur and more cute
Hmm interesting tbh :waitwhat:

would have been based if people still went to clubs anymore, or even large gatherings where lots of betas are allowed to come.

does a girl need those things in order to sleep with chad? fuck no. all it takes is apps.
Beat me to it. Tinder and lockdowns make this mgtow goal pointless. Plus the stacies, women and alphas could congregate in a smaller number of clubs.

yeah that's true and high IQ. i've been saying for a while that beta males should rope en masse, and i plan on applying it to myself. i will make a last attempt of trying to ascend, then try jbw and rope if that doesn't work

we need more than two thirds of the male population to rope in order to really make foids and chads see repercussions for their abuse of the lonely and miserable workforce that enables their fantasy lives
Based, we need a mass roping or a mass going ER

Men sent their own way

If they stopped paying taxes or supporting anything then society would collapse. So maybe it’s meant to represent something bigger. Rather than a nightclub, it represents society. If all low status men stopped contributing, the entire system will collapse.

mgtows are one of the biggest copers around. who copes as hard as mgtow tbh? maybe trannies or stemmaxxers :feelskek:
pretty accurate tbhtbhtbh :feelscomfy:

how about prettyboy with obvious display of sexual characteristics? like jawmogger, absmogger, heightmogger, dickmogger. does this also apply to lolis? :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
mgtows are one of the biggest copers around. who copes as hard as mgtow tbh? maybe trannies or stemmaxxers :feelskek:

pretty accurate tbhtbhtbh :feelscomfy:

how about prettyboy with obvious display of sexual characteristics? like jawmogger, absmogger, heightmogger, dickmogger. does this also apply to lolis? :dafuckfeels:
why do you care about lolis brocel

True, but the problem is that there are just too many cucks

a6mm9pmaw2v61.jpg

JFL at thinking they choose to go their own way, at thinking stacys are above chads (they clearly have never chadfished), and at being proud that their money is the only thing other people respects. that makes me want to rope.

i've been saying for a while that beta males should rope en masse

This is kinda already happening and nothing is changing from it. And people know about it, even women. They just use the "seek a therapist" rhetoric.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3WDw-DBKLA

Mass suicides aren't going to change shit, and before thinking about "hehe let's go ER then" that won't change things either and in fact it will make things worse. I unironically think that what will actually make normies worried is if we end the coping, starting to boycott everything not aligned with us, stop the consumerism and strike the system in their pockets altogether, because money and power are the actual things they care about.
Also by not helping women at all as long as they don't show signs of attraction/affection.

Last edited:

mgtow is just incel in denial. the first stage in the 5 stages of grief after realising you're an incel

Bc it's more realistic to try to get s relationship with a rostie than a loli tbf
rather rope than be a roast's cuck. they are good as a cumrag, nothing more. if I'm not ascending I'm not ascending with loli, not roast. :feelsmusic:

rather rope than be a roast's cuck. they are good as a cumrag, nothing more. if I'm not ascending I'm not ascending with loli, not roast. :feelsmusic:
I feel you brocel. Though personally I'm an oldcel and just want a girlfriend my age to go on dates with :feelscry: it's not even just about sex anymore I'm just so lonely :feelscry: even if she's used up or whatever I don't care.

Only requirement is that she's into me and not looking for a provider or looking for a cuck to settle down. Bc that's a matter of dignity and i won't stoop that low no matter how desperate. Just like how I've stopped talking to my family bc they were cruel to me, and it'll stay that way no matter how lonely i feel.