Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★★
Bro, up until a few days ago, I thought that this pepe emoji :panties: was holding up a heart. Whenever I try to post a wholesome comment, I would use this pepe the whole time he was holding up panties jfl

I only knew he was holding panties, since when I hovered over it said so.

Bro, up until a few days ago, I thought that this pepe emoji :panties: was holding up a heart. Whenever I try to post a wholesome comment, I would use this pepe the whole time he was holding up panties jfl
ar first i thought it were flowers jfl

This one mogs though:

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I only knew he was holding panties, since when I hovered over it said so.
Lol. I don't have pc so I use my phone so I only figured it out when I was looking through my old post and read panties

Over for blindcels

They should add Pepe in SS Uniform, as emoji.

Over for blindcels
I never thought to take a close look at it as I assumed happy pepe + holding something pink = heart lmaoo

bruh , i just realised that too . its over for naivecels

over for didnt'readcarefullyenoughcels