Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomfags were holding up the line in grocery store

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
There was a dozen boomtards waiting in line at self checkout but they were holding the line because they only used cash and not card

''No this machine doesn't take cash, I will wait for one that does!''

SoyBooru - Post 28366: anger_mark angry balding boomer glasses grey_hair  hair large_eyebrows mustache open_mouth soyjak stubble sunglasses  variant:soyak

Wojak Soyjak strawberry head | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Stupid cunts being entitled as per by just holding up entire queue because they are too lazy and petty to just use a fucking card

What did you buy today?

What did you buy today?
Steak Pizza, sparkling water, elderflower water, chicken and bacon sandwich, victoria sponge cake, pepperoni walkers crisps, walkers sea salt and black pepper sensation crisps, creme egg bar

Steak Pizza, sparkling water, elderflower water, chicken and bacon sandwich, victoria sponge cake, pepperoni walkers crisps, walkers sea salt and black pepper sensation crisps, creme egg bar
Noice

They're from the old era even I my myself still use cash just to hold up supermarket lines and for a trip to the barbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back