Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JFL currywhore is braindead

she probably wanted to die drowned in the semen of that black guy :feelsugh:

nothing of value was lost

Lol her dad probably spend a fortune to get her educated railed by chad in Jewnited states. Went to nigger concert to get dicked down, became braindead instead. Literally nothing of value lost

Lol her dad probably spend a fortune to get her educated railed by chad in Jewnited states. Went to nigger concert to get dicked down, became braindead instead. Literally nothing of value lost
IMG 20211113 133220

:lul:

:lul::lul:

Stop!! That’s my cousin. I hate all of you in this thread :cryfeels::feelsrope:

wonder if she was born as a nigger in the next life:feelsaww:

do u expect me to click on the vid, with a foid thumbnail.

Rot in piss
he's probably still cucked thinking she was a little baby angel who couldn't do no wrong and was a pure virgin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that's fucked up how you are celebrating the death of an innocent woman. like she doesn't even know. some of you need to get your brains checked tbh :feelswhat:

that's fucked up how you are celebrating the death of an innocent woman. like she doesn't even know. some of you need to get your brains checked tbh :feelswhat:
Yikes! Let's unpack this

She looks absolutely hideous

i mean foids are braindead by default so

Did this really make news in India just because she is of Indian descent? A lot of Indians to keep track of
Probably got fucked in a portapotty

A video of her last moments

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYtgpMV2wt8

Grey