Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl fucking nigger whores

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
“If you’re ugly don’t try anything spontaneous”

thank you for your honesty :heart::heart::heart:. I respect women if their actions go along with their words.

Bro the whole "social cues" thing is legit. It's monkey-esque shit. Basically, the dude does not "take the initiative" and go for a kiss randomly. The femoid gives him non-verbal permission beforehand. That is, a sort of "come get it" look takes over foid's face, they lean back and expose their neck or some crap to indicate their receptivity. What these women are saying is that when it comes to sexuality they prefer communication at a level of the brain lower than the frontal lobe.

Last edited:
Bro the whole "social cues" thing is legit. It's monkey-esque shit. Basically, the dude does not "take the initiative" and go for a kiss randomly. The femoid gives him non-verbal permission beforehand. That is, a sort of "come get it" look takes over foid's face, they lean back and expose their neck or some crap to indicate their receptivity. What these women are saying is that when it comes to sexuality they prefer communication a level of the brain lower than the frontal lobe.
Based ye if a girl wants to fuck she touches the other person a lot. Says sexual things. Etc which she wouldn’t to. When she meets a ugly guy or girl

A black foid talking about, "if you're ugly"...

Those women are comely and attractive. Vocel if woudn't (not to imply you could.)
I guess I would, but it is still redundant to hear a black foid talking about finding people ugly. Take a look in the mirror, bitch.

At least they're honest. I only hate the cynical ones who treat ugly men like shit and pretend it's because of "personality".

wtf look at her face
look the size of her forehead

Not one second of holes blabbering about their whoredom

Based ye if a girl wants to fuck she touches the other person a lot. Says sexual things. Etc which she wouldn’t to. When she meets a ugly guy or girl

Indeed. Hitting on a foid absent that is a fool's errand unless you're top 15% looks-wise in your locality.

One of my nastier pleasures (I feel so bad :feelsbadman:) is having a "light" conversation with a foid and coming off as so incredibly harmless and beta and then suddenly hitting on them strongly. The look of horror and pity and -I'm sorry this is happening- look on their faces is invariably suifuel but now gives me a mild hard-on because yolo. :feelskek:

Come to think of it, maybe a strong "come on" from a male absent direct innuendos from the female is an insult from the dude. Like, lady, don't flatter yourself that I was talking to you absent a mating motive etc etc.

Last edited:
It's not like everyone knows it

so basically is you're ugly it's over for you - wow shocker. Waiting for IT cucks to post this and tell us how it's about personality and not looks even when women say it's about looks, lmao.