Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl I sent her this picture and she lost her shit Lmaoo. 10 bucks says she will text later tonight

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: that roastie is fucking seething. She's also super entitled, nobody "deserves" dates and being hung out with! She needs to take more showers

funny how they think your in relationships when you have never met before I think that is mind blowing when the average guy needs to go out on expensive dates first

PLEASE arrange a meetup with one of these girls , whilst simultaneously using their pictures to create a fake dating profile and messaging all the most desperate curries in your area for a date as well.

Then she will turn up expecting chad, only to get mobbed by a horde of vagene-starved curries desperate for her bobs, who all seem to know her by name yet she has no idea who the fuck they are.

Chad fishing is self torture

I haven’t thought about the long term effect of this. It’s like feasting on an a all you can eat buffet full of in unhealthy food and when the buffet is over that’s when the reality hits you that you fucked up.
I am still in the eating phase.

But short term effect is. Me being completely against long term relationships with women as a sub 8 male. Because if a women says no to you , that no would have been a yes if you were chad. Chadfishing has shown me it’s not worth pursuing women as a a sub8

You're on a whole different level of blackpill after all of this. I understand the theory, why women are the way they are, have seen countless examples and statistics, but you pretty much lived another life as a genetically gifted man. Chadfishing is not for the feint of heart.

PLEASE arrange a meetup with one of these girls , whilst simultaneously using their pictures to create a fake dating profile and messaging all the most desperate curries in your area for a date as well.

Then she will turn up expecting chad, only to get mobbed by a horde of vagene-starved curries desperate for her bobs, who all seem to know her by name yet she has no idea who the fuck they are.
I wouldn't do that to a curry. I would try to do that to a IT soycuck instead. Give him hope and crush him. When he asks why you didn't recognize him, tell him his personality wasn't tall enough or some such. This can be used to blackpill so many beta bluepills. Icing on the cake would be to ruin Tinder as a match making service via fake profiles.

Damn, that chad entitlement.
This. This so much. :soy:

Real talk though she isn't entitled to the chad in pic related's cock. She needs to improve her personality sweaty

CHDruFv.png
if she would be male she would be posting here

i see 60+ year olds with less wrinkles, wtf

white women age like raw chicken left out in the sun

i see 60+ year olds with less wrinkles, wtf

white women age like raw chicken left out in the sun
my forehead looks the same as her it's over i'm her looksmatch and posting here, ofc she would reject me

Bro, what excuses do you make when they want to video call or want vid snaps of you talking?

Fuck my voice disorder, I can't even chadfish properly. I am the truest of truecels. This bitch keeps asking me to ring her and another is audio calling me.

You said in a previous post this is a Stacy. This is a fucking Becky if I've ever seen one.
these are 2 different girls, look at the girl in part 1. She is the entitled/angry one.

the second girl is the nice girl
Bro, what excuses do you make when they want to video call or want vid snaps of you talking?

Fuck my voice disorder, I can't even chadfish properly. I am the truest of truecels. This bitch keeps asking me to ring her and another is audio calling me.
for video call just say you got anxiety and you feel uncomfortable with video calls that you never video call anyone except for your mom and even that your mom makes you turn on video cuz she wants to see you. come up with stories.

i sent you vid snaps of chad talking just send those. these low iq girls will see chadfish talking and then ill cal in a hour and they wont be able to differentiate the difference in voice.

this girl litterly caught me send same snap to her that i sent her 4 months or 8 months ago and i was still able to convince her i am chad.

They dont want to believe you are fake so they will just convience themselves, all you gotta do is re inforce their belief

Last edited:
Man,i thought chadfishing is illegal in the West nowadays.

Just be careful bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back