Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [JFL] "If you disagree with me, you're just a fakecel larper normie REEEE"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I see this shit all the time JFL.

"hur durrr if you believe sub8 you're just a fakecel larper normie hur dur"
"hur durr only fakecel larper normies believe in 'Chad only' and 99/1 hur dur"
"hur dur you said ER was sub5 hur dur reeee"

Basically if you support sub8 law or "under-rate" someone, expect cucks with zero arguments to get mad and call you a fakecel / larper / normie :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Some examples of this:
anyone claiming that ER is facially sub 5 is just verifying the fact that they’re a normie themselves.
From some other thread. (btw this one was not directed at me. I actually think ER is a 5/10 tbh)

You normies fuck me off. Gtfo of incels.co
Only 2017cels are real. This place has become a shithole with ppl crying for not being chad

Only the ugly can be incel.
Makes up random bullshit accusations about me in response to my support of sub8 law.

JFL these people have no arguments. All they can think is just calling people fakecels :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Don't forget that if your not a complete failure shut in neet with no friends your somehow a fakecel.

Incel gatekeeping is a problem on this site

Dudes on here be like “you arent loser with no friends? God fakecels chad.co normies!! :soy:

Dudes on here be like “you arent loser with no friends? God fakecels chad.co normies!! :soy:
I especially hate how they rip into teencels on here like dude you need to get out more if you can't see how bad it is for average and ugly teenagers in 2020.

the OP of that thread did state that he’s a 6/10 in face though. he seems to be autistic or larping with the Kemper persona.

slight gatekeeping is required to prevent a forum from becoming akin to something like 4chads
I agree that slight gatekeeping is needed. We can't allow tall white chadlites here.

but how does supporting sub8 prove or disprove anything????? Explain.

I still dislike when people bragpost about their friends and having an otherwise good life outside of being incel. Bragposts in general are faggy

I especially hate how they rip into teencels on here like dude you need to get out more if you can't see how bad it is for average and ugly teenagers in 2020.
Believe me people think you cant be incel if youre teen. Fuckin annoying

the OP of that thread did state that he’s a 6/10 in face though. he seems to be autistic or larping with the Kemper persona.

slight gatekeeping is required to prevent a forum from becoming akin to something like 4chads
Normies are considered ugly by women in 2020. All of the normies in my school that have girlfriends get called ugly by them.
Believe me people think you cant be incel if youre teen. Fuckin annoying
I think their still rightfully bitter about losing out on teenage relationships so they see someone like me and go "you aren't trying hard enough".

You probably are fakecel thats why youre so triggered. If you called a skinny person fat, would they give a shit? No because it isnt true :waitwhat:

You probably are fakecel thats why youre so triggered. If you called a skinny person fat, would they give a shit? No because it isnt true :waitwhat:
Cope. I am just mocking people that have zero arguments. JFL.
The initial point I was trying to get across is that normies or chadlites with BDD will rate other people lower than they actually are so they’re able to fit into the community. That’s a common occurrence on this forum.

This is digressing from the other thread though
Fair point. Although, I do think there are some truecels that believe sub8 rule.

Well if you're a 6 or 7 and then claim you are incel because of the retarded sub-8 law, yeah I am going to call you fakecel.
The vast majority of sub8 supporters are not 6s and 7s though.

Even though I'm 4/10, I still support sub8 theory.

Don't forget that if your not a complete failure shut in neet with no friends your somehow a fakecel.
I agree with these comments. It's also why I don't believe being NT or not means jack shit in the context of the blackpill. At least not to the degree some say. Lots of jobless mentally ill drifters with adequate looks out there who could can get laid if they tried, which they surely don't.

sub8 theory for a relationship that isn't a scam, sub5 theory for any relationship at all.

People think ER wasn't sub5 because of some angle frauded pics he took, jfl, as if you guys haven't manipulated angles and lighting to make yourselves look human in pictures. He had good cheekbones, but was otherwise a fish-faced hapa framecel with no hope apart from the connections and money he squandered with his autistic narcissism. Solid 4/10.

sub8 theory for a relationship that isn't a scam, sub5 theory for any relationship at all.

People think ER wasn't sub5 because of some angle frauded pics he took, jfl, as if you guys haven't manipulated angles and lighting to make yourselves look human in pictures. He had good cheekbones, but was otherwise a fish-faced hapa framecel with no hope apart from the connections and money he squandered with his autistic narcissism. Solid 4/10.
B-but he had TinDeR mAtCheS on ThAt looKiSm EXpErimEnt

Incel gatekeeping is a problem on this site

Lmao, the problem on this site is the amount of faggot fakecels. Someone post the chad.co image.
This thread is the gayest thing I've ever read on this website.

Lmao, the problem on this site is the amount of faggot fakecels. Someone post the chad.co image.
Chadsco
Volcelsco

Alright, mr. genius, what is your master plan to expose and ban all fakecels? Please tell me I'd love to know :feelskek:

@cancerousgreed thoughs on claims of ER being 4/10?

Alright, mr. genius, what is your master plan to expose and ban all fakecels? Please tell me I'd love to know :feelskek:
make users submit selfies and get turned into living memes obviously

if you disagree with ME, you're a fakecel

OP claimed to be 6/10 in the face? I thought he said he was a 3-4 in the face.

...4/10 is too low and acerbic of a rating. His lips aren’t on the level of a Jenner experiment gone wrong, and it’s a moot point to bring up something like frame when it’s a FACE rating

tbh. I’m 99% sure that’s he’s larping
I have autism.

Sub8 theory always gets debunked when you go outside and see 6-7/10 normies with gfs.It only applies to online dating apps.

Sub8 theory always gets debunked when you go outside and see 6-7/10 normies with gfs.It only applies to online dating apps.

They need to boost ego

There is no argument to my post by you
Anyway, my serious argument:

Sub8 men in "relationships" only get starfish sex once a millennium and have to betabuxx whores who are way below his looksmatch. They are also getting cucked by Chads & gigaChads 24/7. Basically, no sub8 can truly ascend. AT BEST All they can get is a once a millennium starfish sex with a whore who is much uglier than himself. Keep in mind that this is with betabuxxing as well.

Sub8 men in "relationships" only get starfish sex once a millennium and have to betabuxx whores who are way below his looksmatch. They are also getting cucked by Chads & gigaChads 24/7. Basically, no sub8 can truly ascend. AT BEST All they can get is a once a millennium starfish sex with a whore who is much uglier than himself. Keep in mind that this is with betabuxxing as well.

So basically no men below 8/10 will be truly loved for his looks in 2020.

How are College kids betabuxxers? Sorry, but this is cope. They also aren't spending much money on dates at all and are having regular sex.

Starfish sex is a marriage phenomenon. No guy would marry a girl that was only giving him starfish sex prior.