Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ the "people don't have time to judge you" argument

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
I see this bullshit way too often.

>People don't have the time to judge you based on your looks, they don't give a fuck

Yeah, because a few milliseconds of your live to judge if the new person in your company is a subhuman or not is WAY TOO much effort. You can't even control it, you naturally judge other people based on their looks. It's a no-brainer. If you're ugly, there is no way a femoid will ever like romantically you.

Even random strangers judge you. Everyone does it.

People are gonna judge you. Hard.
However the good news is that if you can stay under the radar you can indeed evade a lot of it.

i just need 2cm of maxilla/orbitals to be normal

St.Tropez said:
People are gonna judge you. Hard.
However the good news is that if you can stay under the radar you can indeed evade a lot of it.
Yep. "Putting yourself out there" in any way is not a good idea if you're ugly (but obviously you should try it once to confirm your subhumanity)

You are judged on your looks in the first few miliseconds.

I was judged for about eight years by my Chad best friend's grandma. I'm assuming because of my race and looks. My friend told me he was talking with his grandma about hanging out with me and she said "why? Chewbacca just uses you." Which is completely untrue. He's been my friend since I was two. My friend is complete headcase, legit on the spectrum with mental illnesses. He is a Chad but borderline mentalcel Chad. Anyway, he is on disability and was always broke. I always paid for everything. We'd smoke my weed, use up my gas(because he didn't have a car or license), he'd borrow money from me. But for eight years, for SOME reason, his grandma thought, I, the one with the job and vehicle, was using Chad for...I don't even know what. Luckily Chad stood up for me and told her what was what, shut her right the fuck up. He said she hasn't talked shit about me since.

exactly, its almost if our brain doesnt work automatically! fuck normies are stupid

tenta said:
i just need 2cm of maxilla/orbitals to be normal

I just need 20 cm of height.

That's one of the stupidest copes.

Your goddamned face is the first thing anyone notices about you followed by your voice.

42cel said:
I see this bullshit way too often.

>People don't have the time to judge you based on your looks, they don't give a fuck

Yeah, because a few milliseconds of your live to judge if the new person in your company is a subhuman or not is WAY TOO much effort. You can't even control it, you naturally judge other people based on their looks. It's a no-brainer. If you're ugly, there is no way a femoid will ever like romantically you.

Even random strangers judge you. Everyone does it.

It really just takes miliseconds to judge someone. You just look and your brain has alredy evaluated the tagret's traits.

Every new human interaction involves a subconscious comparison of worth based on looks that's calculated in nanoseconds.