Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL this woman said to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
That apparently I had complained to her that I never get sex and its her fault because she probably has sex.

JFL because I didn't even remember that any event like that had happened, but she was apparently butthurt because I had told her that not having sex is not fun (and she is in part fault of that).

Damn fuck that whore, I never get sex anyways!!

greedy whore can't even give you sex

They say that it is in no way women's fault that we get no sex or affection. How?
How is it that women have zero fault? They deserve most or all of the blame I say.
It really goes both ways though. The women need to not be the hypergamous creatures they almost always are and be open to dating guys less genetically fortunate, but the guy should also practice basic hygiene and not be just a straight up piece of shit. (That's void when we're talking about chad though, water is wet and women will take chads who treat them like absolute garbage)
I say most/all of the blame because despite these less genetically fortunate men doing what they can, they STILL refuse to go near them. IT will not touch this either.