Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Said I have no game

D

dancampbell

Greycel
Went to meet some new people which is out of my comfort zone.

I tried to introduce myself in a funny way and it didn’t go down well apparently. Because this girl said I have no game under her breath

Coming from someone that can have sex just because of their sex made me pretty angry. Has anyone else had anything like this?

No game for your face

I tried to introduce myself in a funny way and it didn’t go down well apparently. Because this girl said I have no game under her breath

Coming from someone that can have sex just because of their sex made me pretty angry. Has anyone else had anything like this?
sounds like a fantasy story

glow in the dark :fbi:

No face for your gayme

My comfort zone is being alone in my room

Sounds like you need to improve your pERsonality OP

Game = tall, white, JBB, pretty face

Did you argue with her?

Your face is your game (never said before, I know).

Reads like an infiltrator post

Must be some old millenial foid . Who uses the word "game" these days ? Thats so 2000's , I though they all say rizz these days?

This story OP posted must be fake and he is 100% some millenial amurican

You should have spat on her

Keep grinding, keep hustling bro. Up your game and you can get all the pussy and be a slayer!

Never spoke to foids so no.

No, she didn’t really say it to me just about me
I hate when people do that and they don't tell you things to your face. I never knew when I had to escalate or when I should have let it slide.

You forgot to have heightfidence and faceonality. :feelskek: :owo: