Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JFL]Thread about a woman being upset over husband being a tranny (and high IQ theory by /pol/tard)

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Lol

This one is so funny I think it might be a LARP. But I've seen many times before though, including articles online about women being REALLY upset over finding out their husbands being bisexual (not necessarily only into men). Even the most hardcore liberal ultra-left bitch will freak out about this, women love gay men... as long as their dicks are very far away from them.

Lol

For women, the only difference between gay men and a pet is that she will gladly have sex with her pet.

I bet the reddit subhumans are probably like "sweety,be tolerant , don't be a transphobe" or some shit like that.

Revoke women's rights rn.

I bet the reddit subhumans are probably like "sweety,be tolerant , don't be a transphobe" or some shit like that.
No they are fine if a woman says it. Look at how many awards that post got.

No they are fine if a woman says it. Look at how many awards that post got.
in the oppression olymics females ALWAYS win. SJWs will throw whatever group under the bus that they claim to love if it gets in the way of females.

in the oppression olymics females ALWAYS win. SJWs will throw whatever group under the bus that they claim to love if it gets in the way of females.
tbh all these social justice groups are just fronts to concern troll and feel like a good person while bullying others.
Like everyone else in soyciety they only care about foids.

all these social justice groups are just fronts to concern troll and feel like a good person while bullying others.
tbhtbh.

Also I'd like to point out this giant gynocentrismpill "You’re right about my happiness coming first" Foids literally think that their happiness matters more than males.

Last edited:
Blacks are above women in many situations though.

depends on the group tbh but this is true for many of them. Though in those groups usually black women out rank black men.

What theory is that theory theory?

tbh all these social justice groups are just fronts to concern troll and feel like a good person while bullying others.
All women are like "justice for you, privilege for me" but this must be a larp, its sound like something from Jerry Springer show.

All women are like "justice for you, privilege for me" but this must be a larp, its sound like something from Jerry Springer show.
Women and a society that insists on pandering to them no matter and compromising on its supposed principles about equality, fairness and anti bigotry whenever a woman is involved have made this reality a joke and akin to the Jerry Springer show.

Also I'd like to point out this giant gynocentrismpill "You’re right about my happiness coming first" Foids literally think that their happiness matters more than males.
Yup that's why all these people insisting on tacking on racism and other bigotry to people they call "misogynists" are full of shit.
They don't really care about racism so much as they care about women.
That's why they can say things like
"Well they're hateful misogynists but at least they aren't racists you guys! /s"
without realizing the irony.
depends on the group tbh but this is true for many of them. Though in those groups usually black women out rank black men.
Black men are the only group that outrank women in the victim hierarchy.
Probably because their SMV and popularity with normies is higher (and that's normie's opinions not mine as shown from their actions; black females still get way more respect IRL than ethnic males will ever get though).

It just shows you that the modern world is all about how soyciety sees your SMV and ability to get females as the sole factors that determine your entire value and how they believe you deserve to be treated if you are male.

Last edited:
View attachment 350306

This one is so funny I think it might be a LARP. But I've seen many times before though, including articles online about women being REALLY upset over finding out their husbands being bisexual (not necessarily only into men). Even the most hardcore liberal ultra-left bitch will freak out about this, women love gay men... as long as their dicks are very far away from them.

View attachment 350307

For women, the only difference between gay men and a pet is that she will gladly have sex with her pet.
This is true, same with feminists men

Black men are the only group that outrank women in the victim hierarchy.
Probably because their SMV and popularity with normies is higher (and that's normie's opinions not mine as shown from their actions; black females still get way more respect IRL than ethnic males will ever get though).

It just shows you that the modern world is all about how soyciety sees your SMV and ability to get females as the sole factors that determine your entire value and how they believe you deserve to be treated if you are male.
I'd argue in SJW circles the hierarchy goes like this:

black female > Hispanic female > Arab/curry female > Asian female > black male (tyrone) > Hispanic male (Juan) > Chaddam/Chadpreet > white female > Rice Chad > Chad > blackcel > hispaniccel > Asiancel (only slightly higher than white male) > white incel. (I might have fucked up the order a little bit but its around this)

though sexually most will fuck Chads before non white Chads but they will LARP like they don't like white Chads socially. [SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets]

I'd argue in SJW circles the hierarchy goes like this:

black female > Hispanic female > Arab/curry female > Asian female > black male (tyrone) > Hispanic male (Juan) > Chaddam/Chadpreet > white female > Rice Chad > Chad > blackcel > hispaniccel > Asiancel (only slightly higher than white male) > white incel. (I might have fucked up the order a little bit but its around this)
I would put ethnic incels at the bottom of the hierarchy since they are rarely acknowledged but when it is it's always in a mocking, jeering or disgusted way.

though sexually most will fuck Chads before non white Chads but they will LARP like they don't like white Chads socially. [SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets]
They are a joke.
They'll turn around and say: "lmao you're acting as if ethnic guys that are into social justice don't also want to fuck white women too"
But the difference is the guys want to just pump and dump white women while the women want white chads to commit to them and be in relationships with them where they can show them off to everyone.

Last edited:
Oh they’ll fuck fags as well but only if the fag in question has Henry Cavill Chad tier looks.

If the fag for example looks like Zachary Michael (youtube poof) then he’s relegated to accessory status much like her purse, nails or make up already are.

I would put ethnic incels at the bottom of the hierarchy since they are rarely acknowledged but when it is it's always in a mocking, jeering or disgusted way.
I'd say white incels are lower than blackcels and hispaniccels but higher than or at least equal to pajeetcels

I'd say white incels are lower than blackcels and hispaniccels but higher than or at least equal to pajeetcels
*currycels to use the proper terminology tbh not pajeetcels

I agree but I think South Asian incels are dead last in the SJW hierarchy unless they are gay (in which case they are above white incels but only slightly).

Oh they’ll fuck fags as well but only if the fag in question has Henry Cavill Chad tier looks.

If the fag for example looks like Zachary Michael (youtube poof) then he’s relegated to accessory status much like her purse, nails or make up already are.
Nah man there is something that really disgusts women when it comes to having sex with gay or bisexual men. Most women who fuck bis are the uglier ones who can't do any better.

Reap what you sow, whore.

>I'm 26. I'm an ADULT.
yikes, sweaty, ACKSHUALLY you're a literal baby and I've already called the FBI on you
my advice is: maybe just maybe if you weren't such a raging misogynist, transphobe and didn't hate your lovely wife, you'd be happier
you're not entitled to a husband (you shouldn't even think about sex at your age)

>I'm 26. I'm an ADULT.
yikes, sweaty, ACKSHUALLY you're a literal baby and I've already called the FBI on you
my advice is: maybe just maybe if you weren't such a raging misogynist, transphobe and didn't hate your lovely wife, you'd be happier
you're not entitled to a husband (you shouldn't even think about sex at your age)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back