Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL whats more likely to happen for you, ascending or becoming a millionaire?

Whats more likely to happen

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
What do you think are you more likely to accomplish be honest!

And to think about it, men who have had a girlfriend are 200x more likely to become millionaires sadly.

become a millionaire

I have a rich uncle I have a possible chance to do Business with depending on what ideas I act on.

I have a rich uncle I have a possible chance to do Business with depending on what ideas I act on.
The richest person in my family makes 55k a year and is a business owner, if he saves he will be a millionaire by 60+ but that wont be impressive

I will never earn more then minimum wage, and I am currently falling into debt so i'd say there's a higher chance of me ascending with a 2-3/10 alopecia stricken landwhale at age 35 then me ever earning anything worthwhile.

The richest person in my family makes 55k a year and is a business owner, if he saves he will be a millionaire by 60+ but that wont be impressive
Yep not in today's expensive state of soyciety.

I will never earn more then minimum wage, and I am currently falling into debt so i'd say there's a higher chance of me ascending with a 2-3/10 alopecia stricken landwhale at age 35 then me ever earning anything worthwhile.
Betabuxxing isnt ascending tho

Betabuxxing isnt ascending tho
I count dipping my penis without paying for it as ascending, if we're talking about genuine attraction then I would say they are equal, that is 0

Suicide is more likely.

I'm already a millionaire. It's not THAT much of a milestone, everyone who has a house in a major western city (mortgage free) is a millionaire these days. Ascending though? I guess if you count arrange marriage as ascending, then yes, maybe I will eventually cave in and sort something out. Dunno if that's really ascending though. I have different thoughts about this topic all the time.

I already achieved the latter, but if you said billionaire that would also be more likely.

Neither i am being supported by Neetbux

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back