Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JFL

Mindcel

Mindcel

Rotting on the shelf
★★★
Kek

Whos that guy?

A guy who streams in jewyorkcity and mocks the dictatorship in the Arab world, specially Egypt.
Is he an Egyptian? West and most of the world is run by dictatorship its just hidden under democracy or communism mask.

Does he speak bad of Islamic dictatorships? looks like soy to me
Yes, he mogs Egypt, and Saudi Arabia daily. Even though Egypt is no where near an Islamic Dictatorship, it got cucked beyond redemption, same is happening to Saudi with that faggot crown prince, he already allowed toilets to drive and made nightclubs for women to spread their pussies in.

Yes, he mogs Egypt, and Saudi Arabia daily. Even though Egypt is no where near an Islamic Dictatorship, it got cucked beyond redemption, same is happening to Saudi with that faggot crown prince, he already allowed toilets to drive and made nightclubs for women to spread their pussies in.
Does he talk bad about cuck attitudes in these countries? Oh so I got it wrong, I thought it was a liberaltranny crying about fundamentalism "muh m'ladys"

Does he talk bad about cuck attitudes in these countries?
That's about 90% of his talk actually, this guy receives calls in his streams from right wing dictator ball licking faggots, then he mogs them hard af and tells them how much of cucks they are and how they see their moms get fucked and do nothing about it and shit like that. It's a dark comedy/politcal show.