Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Job Interview Tips?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
THE DAY HAS ARRIVED. Trying to come across as chadlike NT here.  What tips do you employedcels have?

I never thought I was ever going to say this unironically... but jst b confidunt bruh. and know wtf the company is about and be able to present your skillset and achievements well

I just answered questions that's all.

if it's going bad, stand up on the chair and puff out your chest

then, start making a low growl that crescendos into a high pitched bird screech

never break eye-contact, this will show the interviewer that you are alpha and hold value

people are animals, so sometimes the old tricks are the best ones

I wouldn't be surprised if this got you a management position

Be sure to have prepared "Why you?" and "Why our company?"

Make sure to keep eye contact, dont swing side to side on chair, always try to answer questions as professionally as you can. and if they at the end of the interview ask if you have any questions for them, do it, even if u have nothing to ask them just think of something and ask them question thats related to that job position. Just because you ask or dont ask question at the end doesnt mean u will or wont get the job. I mean, i got my job without asking question at the end ( idk how) i guess they just felt sorry for a subhuman ( it is retail job tho so eh idk) but its good thing to do because it shows you are willing to work the job/ confident in the job/ have motivation/ want to know more about company/ position.

Dress well... you cant imagine how many people go to interview inappropriately dressed (shorts, shirt, tank top etc.).

Dropping some money on a business suit is the best investition you can make torwards finding a job, a decent job.

shout jihad at them