Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joggers Stabbed

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Maybe if girls didn´t dress like sluts they wouldn´t provoke these attacks. And for the female "guests" who says "We can wear what we want" they don´t get how fucking provoking it is when girls dress like fucking whores it´s so teasing! Again it´s like teasing a lion in a cage where someone holds a nice juicy steak but the bars keep the lion from getting it. Girls just tease men and we are just supposed to take it, girls don´t know and will never know how it feels to be starved of sex while being teased in every direction we turn our heads! I mean for fuck sake look at what they´re "wearing"

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/kil...us-reality-women-responding/story?id=57959071

there was already a thread about this yesterday and something like this happend near my town too jfl

there was already a thread about this yesterday and something like this happend near my town too jfl
It´s not the same thread, I knew someone would mention this the thread from yesterday was from the latest stabbing this thread is about the stabbing of female joggers in general and about their sexual outfits they wear. The thread from yesterday has Stacey in the title which also is absurd since the newest victim isn´t Stacey at all she is Becky at best.

It´s not the same thread, I knew someone would mention this the thread from yesterday was from the latest stabbing this thread is about the stabbing of female joggers in general and about their sexual outfits they wear. The thread from yesterday has Stacey in the title which also is absurd since the newest victim isn´t Stacey at all she is Becky at best.
ok I didnt read the full thing thats why. But I agree with you that childhood was paradise it all went to shit after puberty tho.

But I agree with you that childhood was paradise it all went to shit after puberty tho.
Thanks for mentioning that, I like to now that I am not alone in feeling this way. After the first ejaculation life went downhill because we weren´t innocent children anymore :feelscry:

Thanks for mentioning that, I like to now that I am not alone in feeling this way. After the first ejaculation life went downhill because we weren´t innocent children anymore :feelscry:
same boyo, as a child all this virgin shit didnt mean anything and playing outside was all we did. :feelsrope::feelscry: