Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jordan Peterson is a cuck: Here is proof

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
If he wants to keep a positive image in media he has to be.

Challenging or opposing women is not allowed

Not excusing it btw. He's still retarded and a coward for bowing down like this.

She's also a feminist.

I thought we settled he is a cuck because Mikhaila (his daughter) dresses like a whore. It's infinitely more cucked than this, since it's his family.

Not excusing it btw. He's still retarded and a coward for bowing down like this.

that is pretty cringe ngl :feelsugh:

I thought we settled he is a cuck because Mikhaila (his daughter) dresses like a whore. It's infinitely more cucked than this, since it's his family.
> Jordan Peterson: "Muh Christian Western values"
> his daughter dresses like a whore (the antithesis of Christian values)

I think he only agrees with Christianity when it's convenient.

Cuckerson has always been shit. He is so out of touch with reality he thinks young men should just stop playing video games and go out because women are out there trying to get married. There is no proof young men aren't trying. Every dating app is 80-90% male. Young men are trying to improve themselves to be accepted.
This cult around Cuckerson is cringe and bluepilled. He is a performative pseudo-intellect with nothing to say. I guess his cult is a coping channel

Animal%2Bgif%2B00442.gif

Cuckerson has always been shit. He is so out of touch with reality he thinks young men should just stop playing video games and go out because women are out there trying to get married. There is no proof young men aren't trying. Every dating app is 80-90% male. Young men are trying to improve themselves to be accepted.
This cult around Cuckerson is cringe and bluepilled. He is a performative pseudo-intellect with nothing to say. I guess his cult is a coping channel
Yes

Jordan "clean your room bucko" Peterson can suck a dick.

he has a daughter therefore cuck