Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jordan Peterson says "Why There is No Excuse For Nihilism"

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYxSenyjQg

This guy drops black pills about women, IQ and the job market but yet he still manages to be bluepilled.

If you realize that everything in your life is predetermined by your (looks,mental status,IQ,ethnicity,height)

You would come to the conclusion that life is meaningless. You are just playing out your life based on these random genetic chances.

Hypergamy - Incel Wiki

Sex drive is one of the motivators in society. If men realize that women only want men for their looks, then 80% of men would know it's over for them and they know they cannot improve their situation due to their own genetics which in return causes them to drop out of society or contribute to society as little as possible.

Why should I work so hard to go to a prestigious college if I'm not gonna get a wife? In the end, it doesn't really matter.

He only said subjective arguments, not objective arguments.

And he also says "life is worth the suffering."

He doesn't know how entitled he sounds after saying that fucking statement.

Being mentally ill, deformed,extremely poor, or extremely ugly can literally make you commit suicide.

If I wasn't such a ugly piece of shit then I would be living a normal life.

If he switched positions with someone who had it way worse than him, I will assure of you that he will have a different mindset towards life.

@Colvin76 @your personality @gymletethnicel @stickycel @Pixycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYxSenyjQg

This guy drops black pills about women, IQ and the job market but yet he still manages to be bluepilled.

If you realize that everything in your life is predetermined by your (looks,mental status,IQ,ethnicity,height)

You would come to the conclusion that life is meaningless. You are just playing out your life based on these random genetic chances.

Hypergamy - Incel Wiki

Sex drive is one of the motivators in society. If men realize that women only want men for their looks, then 80% of men would know it's over for them and they know they cannot improve their situation due to their own genetics which in return causes them to drop out of society or contribute to society as little as possible.

Why should I work so hard to go to a prestigious college if I'm not gonna get a wife? In the end, it doesn't really matter.

He only said subjective arguments, not objective arguments.

And he also says "life is worth the suffering."

He doesn't know how entitled he sounds after saying that fucking statement.

Being mentally ill, deformed,extremely poor, or extremely ugly can literally want you to commit suicide.

If he switched positions with someone who had it way worse than him, I will assure of you that he will have a different mindset towards life.

@Colvin76 @your personality @gymletethnicel @stickycel @Pixycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk4II7MzhCs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto

He sounds like he hasn't suffered enough....

Can i fuck his daughter?

Fag like him need an indefinite infinite vacation in a n. Korea gulag.

All jordan petersons talks can basically be summarized as-

Why everything is your fault if you're a male.

Everyone outside of incel and manosphere groups was mostly on board with what he said about gender issues until he mentioned "enforced monogamy" and how the current system for dating and relationships isn't sustainable. It wasn't a problem until he started hinting that women might share some of the blame for why things are the way they are and that women may need to change their actions and expectations and not just men.

He has no balls and only is in it for the money.

Last edited:
It wasn't a problem until he started hinting that women might share some of the blame for why things are the way they are and that women may need to change their actions and expectations and not just men.
Not even surprised.

He sounds somewhat reasonable at times, but then goes back to spewing bluepill bullshit.

I'm pretty sure i still have a copy of david's book somewhere. need to reread it
He also wrote the The Second Sexism, a detail that is ironically overlooked by many that have heard of his work except for natalists that like to attack him for having a supposed "misogynistic" element to his beliefs.

He also wrote the The Second Sexism, a detail that is ironically overlooked by many that have heard of his work except for natalists that like to attack him for having a supposed "misogynistic" element to his beliefs.
Never knew about that book. Def will read. Thanks man

He's one of the most pathetic speakers/lecturers to become famous. A religiouscel retard similar to Ben Shapiro. He's talking shit in this clip. I'd love to punch him in the face.

Stopped caring at "Jordan Peterson says"

Spoken like a true tallfag

that's cause JP is controlled opposition. He is just another feminist

He basically tells men to “man up” and just be attractive to women bro

Jordan Peterson's talk summarized:

Selinity
Selinity
Selinity
Selinity

Selinity
Selinity
Selinity
Selinity

He's one of the most pathetic speakers/lecturers to become famous. A religiouscel retard similar to Ben Shapiro. He's talking shit in this clip. I'd love to punch him in the face.
It's funny, because when you learn the blackpill you see through all this bullshit that people be talking. It's baffling how these people think so highly of themselves.

I don't know I bought his book but never read it. I am pretty certain death isn't the end of us one way or another which is terrifying I rather die and be at peace but I don't think this will be possible and worst of all I won't remember shit.

"Life is worth the suffering" probably the most bluepilled sentence i've ever had the displeasure of reading. There is no doubt that for the vast majority of sentient beings, life is a net loss. It's funny how it's always the most priviliged of people who want to make others believe that life is worth it, without actually knowing what it feels like to walk a few miles in the shoes of a less fortunite individual.

This. He doesn't offer actual fucking advice.
"Life is worth the suffering" probably the most bluepilled sentence i've ever had the displeasure of reading. There is no doubt that for the vast majority of sentient beings, life is a net loss. It's funny how it's always the most priviliged of people who want to make others believe that life is worth it, without actually knowing what it feels like to walk a few miles in the shoes of a less fortunite individual.
Exactly. It's always the most privileged people in things who say what privilege they have doesn't matter. Good looking people always say looks don't matter. Smart people who get good grades always say good grades don't matter. Rich people always say money isn't the key to happiness. It's just bullshit honestly.
He basically tells men to “man up” and just be attractive to women bro
He's a fucking cuck.

Last edited:
Spoken like a cuck with a daughter (whore)

He sounds like he hasn't suffered enough....

Can i fuck his daughter?
Knowing that cuck he will stay and watch too

Purplepilled moralfag.

Looks like he could use another hair transplant.

23t0rg9c7x761

Also pretty telling the daughter he raised became a whore and a grifter/liar/hypochondriac like him. Muh I couldn't sleep for a month after drinking apple cider vinegar or muh carnivore diet cured my eye floaters.

Last edited:
Jordan Peterson constantly blames men for things that isn't men's fault.
While he's also aware of a lot of things that he does not dare admit.
So he is hiding behind this purplepilled mindset and tries to please both the bluepilled mainstream media and his mostly redpilled audience.

He is right. I don't need no excuses to be nihilistic. I fully embraced my nihilistic world view openly.

He's at least as Jewish as Ben Shapiros last name.

Not one second.
What's funny is he says all that shit but his own life is a mess; his daughter is a whore and he takes meds for his mental issues

With the cancel culture going around, how long can he exist in the public domain / make money if he speaks objective truths?

It's surprising fellowcels don't get this. Do you expect someone out there to back blackpill openly?

if i saw hin on the streets iwould beat him

Being mentally ill, deformed,extremely poor, or extremely ugly can literally make you commit suicide.
This is objectively false though.
The poorest, most parasite ridden, etc don't kill themselves. Though you could argue it's because they die before they have time to think about the world and consider suicide.
Suicide is chiefly a first world middle class problem. Token on a global scale, literally "rich people problems". This is why you'll see some rich white girl commit suicide sooner than a plague infested africa whose best asset is their ancestral mudhut.
Despite having your genetics, your forebears didn't commit suicide. Why? They had tribe, community, and a family of their own to look after. It gave them meaning and purpose.

The real problem is lack of feeling of belonging. Being tribeless. We are isolated drifters in life, and humanity didn't evolve to be that way. Exile used to be one of the worst punishments you could inflict on a person.
This problem is still genetic in nature, because attractive and socially healthy people don't have to worry about being isolated because other people flock to them voluntarily.

Peterson is basically a life coach at this point, just useless advice and cope.

And by the way, he's one of those guys who blame men for everything and never holds women accountable for the destruction they caused.

Clean your room jordan peterson

Peterson is basically a life coach at this point, just useless advice and cope.

And by the way, he's one of those guys who blame men for everything and never holds women accountable for the destruction they caused.

View attachment 396653
I wish he would have a dicussion with a high IQ blackpiller to BTFO out of his copes. I just wanna see the way he would try to argue.

You guys have been spending too much time in this echo chamber if you're getting upset someone isn't a nihilist. Don't become a reverse IT

that's cause JP is controlled opposition. He is just another feminist
He's at least as Jewish as Ben Shapiros last name.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmeNFJK5BI

I wonder if he ever read the Song of Songs. A whole book in the bible about romance and the delight of romantic love. There are no babies in the plan. Also, keeping marriage after children are out of the house would be a stupid thing or only due to practical reasons due to his logic.

Does he? He is considered a pro-male philosopher.