Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterstein

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
My favorite shabbos goy. :feelsjuice:

The duality of fascists, can't pick a side

hez a fucking cuck

cucked by hiz wife and daughter

He joined the daily wire, had a mental breakdown drug addiction due to corcumstances in his life, and worships a kike as his god. It never began for him.
He's been controlled opposition from the very beginning and I really have never understood his appeal to anyone. :feelsjuice:

He's been controlled opposition from the very beginning and I really have never understood his appeal to anyone. :feelsjuice:
He makes definite statements about what you should do in life, and most sheep feel comforted by someone who sounds like he knows what he’s doing. In reality, he doesn’t know shit. If he did, his daughter wouldn’t have been a whore who was having sex since she was 14 (admitted by her) and had to drop out of college due to getting pregnant by a schizo commie chad.

He makes definite statements about what you should do in life, and most sheep feel comforted by someone who sounds like he knows what he’s doing. In reality, he doesn’t know shit. If he did, his daughter wouldn’t have been a whore who was having sex since she was 14 (admitted by her) and had to drop out of college due to getting pregnant by a schizo commie chad.
In my opinion Jordan Peterstein was something (((they))) interjected to combat against inceldom and an increasing population of outcast men, it failed of course because unlike normies we don't fall for psyop bullshit easily. We know when there is a deceiver in our collective midst. They were trying to create a more controlled opposition watered down variation of the redpill MGTOW bullshit with him, as usual the :blackpill: prevails above all. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
In my opinion Jordan Peterstein was something (((they))) interjected to combat against inceldom and an increasing population of outcast men, it failed of course because unlike normies we don't fall for psyop bullshit easily. We know when there is a deceiver in our midst. :feelsjuice:
I disagree that he is just controlled opposition tbh, but it’s hard to know what people’s motives are so it’s possible. But regardless, when I was a mgtow coper everyone in that community knew he was a bluepilled cuck and warned each other against him.

Jordan pete is a fascist, yet he is against anti semitism, which most fascists are
He’s not a fascist, he’s a libshit.

Jordan pete is a fascist, yet he is against anti semitism, which most fascists are
He's a neoliberal corporate fascist just like the rest of them. :feelsjuice:

I disagree that he is just controlled opposition tbh, but it’s hard to know what people’s motives are so it’s possible. But regardless, when I was a mgtow coper everyone in that community knew he was a bluepilled cuck and warned each other against him.

Yeah, he's a bluepilled cuck that pretends to be redpilled, and we blackpillers laugh at them all for being utterly ridiculous. :feelsjuice:

Can't understand half that shit that guy blabbles on about lol

That's a good word for it that I just made up - blabble. It's like a combination of "bladder" and "babble"

That's a good word for it that I just made up - blabble. It's like a combination of "bladder" and "babble"
He’s a psychologist, that’s their job: speaking in psycho babble to gaslight the masses and ugly men.

What a fucking faggot he is, hope he gets raped and killed by a bunch of niggers

My favorite shabbos goy. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 681860
He's cries on camera when someone takes a stab at and attacks "disaffected men" (ie Incels more or less) then gets upset those same men have any opinions about anything. Lmao. Peter Morgan asked him 3 times whether he supports "disgusting misogynist Incels" and he couldn't answer once. Instead he started for read up at the fact that Peter Morgan was so insensitive about the way he asked the question itself.

Fucking NPC motor on Peterson is like a RAM 3500

Yeah, he's a bluepilled cuck that pretends to be redpilled, and we blackpillers laugh at them all for being utterly ridiculous. :feelsjuice:
The mgtow community has differing responses to the blackpill. Some say it’s a government psyop to throw mgtow under the umbrella of incel. Some boomers say incels are just losers and pathetic excuse makers for not getting pussy. But the smarter mgtow accept the blackpill and accept they had it easier when it came to getting sex in their generation, and that’s how I found out about the blackpill initially.

I read his book 12 rules for life in high school and it did nothing for me, face and lms is better, immediately understood everything from a 10 minute video.

Yes, he's certainly full of blabble. :feelsjuice:

He's cries on camera when someone takes a stab at and attacks "disaffected men" (ie Incels more or less) then gets upset those same men have any opinions about anything. Lmao. Peter Morgan asked him 3 times whether he supports "disgusting misogynist Incels" and he couldn't answer once. Instead he started for read up at the fact that Peter Morgan was so insensitive about the way he asked the question itself.

Fucking NPC motor on Peterson is like a RAM 3500
He's such a pussy faggot, always afraid to offend people or say anything offensive. I have no respect for people like that. :feelsjuice:

The mgtow community has differing responses to the blackpill. Some say it’s a government psyop to throw mgtow under the umbrella of incel. Some boomers say incels are just losers and pathetic excuse makers for not getting pussy. But the smarter mgtow accept the blackpill and accept they had it easier when it came to getting sex in their generation, and that’s how I found out about the blackpill initially.
Speaking of this, it just reminded me that the Urban dictionary definition for blackpill is stupid and needs to be destroyed..

Speaking of this, it just reminded me that the Urban dictionary definition for blackpill is stupid and needs to be destroyed..
4chan cucks stealing all terms from the manosphere.

4chan cucks stealing all terms from the manosphere.
But not even them, cause this is Urban Dictionary one.. It's like some cucked ass Normie curry wrote it. Probably even a feminist could have written it.

I wonder if the circumstance was his daughter being a slut
It was his wife having cancer. His daughter was fucking random dudes more than 15 years ago.

He’s a psychologist, that’s their job: speaking in psycho babble to gaslight the masses and ugly men.
hez a fucking cuck

cucked by hiz wife and daughter
I read his book 12 rules for life in high school and it did nothing for me, face and lms is better, immediately understood everything from a 10 minute video.
The most revealing moment we have of Jordan Peterson to use as an example is the Peter Morgan interview, which displays his high level impotency. I feel that is the most apt thing to say about him.

I mean the Universe can't give us a better example in open public than this. Here's the convo again (I'm paraphrasing)

Peter Morgan: Do you find it upsetting that this women has called you the father/supporter of Incels. Cause heres what I think they are a misogynistic group yada yada

Jordan Peterson: "Blaa blaa stuff feelings" Doesn't answer. Pauses.

PM: " It's disgusting isn't it!? "

JP: Yeah I mean I... Pauses." To think that anyone would be so calus towards the sufferring of...these....well ...males... struggling I mean... pauses and starts sniffling.

That's it right in that moment you can see he isn't sure how he SHOULD respond to Peter Morgan. He is CRYING because Peter Morgan just acted the same exact way as that toilet Olivia Wilde. And yet, Jordan Peterson can not bring himself to say one fucking thing about it/against it right there in the interview room! THAT^ is the tradgedy of Jordan Peterson and our times; he's not saying anything. Nothing. Nada. Meaningless. He has the best opportunity to say something, to correct Peter Morgan, to differentiate between the fact that he doesn't want to agree with Peter Morgan about what he (and Olivia Wilde) are infact saying regarding Inceldom, which are THE SAME! So Peterson doesn't even really exist, yet somehow has a crappy NYT best seller for saying NOTHING !

Last edited:
The most revealing moment we have of Jordan Peterson to use as an example is the Peter Morgan interview, which displays his high level impotency. I feel that is the most apt thing to say about him.

I mean the Universe can't give us a better example in open public than this. Here's the convo again (I'm paraphrasing)

Peter Morgan: Do you find it upsetting that this women has called you the father/supporter of Incels. Cause heres what I think they are a misogynistic group yada yada

Jordan Peterson: "Blaa blaa stuff feelings" Doesn't answer. Pauses.

PM: " It's disgusting isn't it!? "

JP: Yeah I mean I... Pauses." To think that anyone would be so calus towards the sufferring of...these....well ...males... struggling I mean... pauses and starts sniffling.

That's it right in that moment you can see he isn't sure how he SHOULD respond to Peter Morgan. He is CRYING because Peter Morgan just acted the same exact way as that toilet Olivia Wilde. And yet, Jordan Peterson can not bring himself to say one fucking thing about it/against it right there in the interview room! THAT^ is the tradgedy of Jordan Peterson and our times; he's not saying anything. Nothing. Nada. Meaningless. He has the best opportunity to say something, to correct Peter Morgan, to differentiate between the fact that he doesn't want to agree with Peter Morgan about what he (and Olivia Wilde) are infact saying regarding Inceldom, which are THE SAME! So Peterson doesn't even really exist, yet somehow has a crappy NYT best seller for saying NOTHING !
Jfl, that is the funniest thing about him. Especially when outside of psychology, he speaks a lot and says very little. Using verbal mental gymnastics to bewilder audiences to make them think he said something profound, when in reality it’s just to cover up his sophistry.

1EE52872 20BB 4E71 B11E D23EEE4C364E

Jfl, that is the funniest thing about him. Especially when outside of psychology, he speaks a lot and says very little. Using verbal mental gymnastics to bewilder audiences to make them think he said something profound, when in reality it’s just to cover up his sophistry.

View attachment 682116
Yep. Except ole Ted probably wouldn't have even imagined YouTube and TV and that IF he had been given a nice platform to speak over his controversial ideas, how anyone would just throw that opportunity away. All he had to do was to berate Peter Morgan right there and he could maybe BECOME an advocate for Incels with all his star power. Yet he says nothing and starts tearing up. Even his cunt of a daughter has managed to say more about Incels being "non-violent" than her father. She's been parading around with that William Costello guy "studying Incels".

I bought his book when I was redpilled lol

Let's be honest about Jordan CuckerStein. Many Incels probably got a tad bit excited when the dude sternly came back at some fembot like 5 years ago in an interview and in a serious tone said "NOo I'm saying there are a lot of disaffected males who are SUFFERING as well, thats awwll I'm saying woman"
in his scolding-Canadian accent...

...Then, he became famous, started sucking his own dick, and realised that everything he says is a giant contradiction, got embarrassed by his blonde fish-looking whore of a daughter who eats exclusively bovine or some shit and then became Cuckerson5000, a guy who takes benzos for a living and goes on camera to start crying like a 6th grader who tore her princess dress....

Faggot jew i hate sand niggers but he basically wants them to evacuate palestine for the glory of Israel jfl

I notice you like to drink a lot of joose and dats bad for your sugar level, Mark!! :feelsaww:
I'm not a Mark. :feelsjuice:

Also, I like my juice, soda, and my energy sips. :feelsjuice:

It was pretty cheap I dont remember how much I paid for it but around 15 pounds.
Too much. Better off taking a shit on a page and reading that. It's the same.

Yep. Except ole Ted probably wouldn't have even imagined YouTube and TV and that IF he had been given a nice platform to speak over his controversial ideas, how anyone would just throw that opportunity away. All he had to do was to berate Peter Morgan right there and he could maybe BECOME an advocate for Incels with all his star power. Yet he says nothing and starts tearing up. Even his cunt of a daughter has managed to say more about Incels being "non-violent" than her father. She's been parading around with that William Costello guy "studying Incels".
Well, he’s still alive today and he did predict the internet. Jfl, you’re right his daughter did actually do more research. William Costello did actual research on incels as he was doing it on behalf of a university, rather than the biased fake studies by the “anti hate-group” from the UK that portrayed us like bad guys to justify their own existence.

I don’t remember the link, but she tells about it in a story where she says she started taking birth control at 14 and has said it in many episodes.

I don’t remember the link, but she tells about it in a story where she says she started taking birth control at 14 and has said it in many episodes.
I see, thanks

Well, he’s still alive today.
Barely, but yes.
and he did predict the internet.
That not what I meant.

Imagine for a moment, being blackpilled to the realities around you during Ted's height as a "terrorist". Assuming he was also Incel-like, can you imagine being that driven and goal oriented in your approach, but not having a real outlet to explain why!? Fucking poor guy had to write pencil paper letter to News agencies and Government organization, and in his early days (most of his life writing) nobody even responded. They filed that shit in the dust bin. In fact, this is exactly one reason why he became the "Unabomber". The frustration of not being able to have an immediate outlet for radical ideas s immense.

Jordan Fuck face on the other hand has all that in his pocket as a handsome good looking white male, and the faggot still can not bring himself to say even ONE meaningful thing! Cringe.

Jfl, you’re right his daughter did actually do more research. William Costello did actual research on incels as he was doing it on behalf of a university, rather than the biased fake studies by the “anti hate-group” from the UK that portrayed us like bad guys to justify their own existence.
Yep. Costello will probably try to marry the Peterson whore and together they will all manage to have YouTube Channels and research which amounts to nothing. Papa Peterson will be 85 in his wheelchair and still saying nothing useful.

What a worthless, faggot kike. :feelsjuice: